Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In the beginning they banned the Sussex Boys

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex

In the beginning they banned the Sussex Boys

In a forum that time forgot when people complained we hogged the boards they relegated those with vision flair and a sense of humour to here. Now twats think people mean what they say get on their high horses and try to justify the bollocks they type.

Lol its Xmas Rex needs a gift.

Banter for Fluck Sake, oh that got me banned before.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Very Poetic...
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Very Poetic...
    I try. But most people think me trying.

Anyone for Tennis?

Looks like all this board is good for.

Rex likes to slap balls. If tied up.

Monkey.

No I'm pretty sure he would have a contraption for that

i see what you were trying to do buddy but there was a valid point in what you said. I have been coming under criticism for having an SR but actually it does recoil. it just doesn't show as its absorbed by the fat.

I hope all the Sussex bois are not away on the 30th as I am making a lovely shield for the gay gunners to look at as the supercharged boinger boys show you how to shoot a proper gun.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Sussex Bois

This Sussex bois will be there gayzing in awe and wonder at your shield of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.C View Post
    This Sussex bois will be there gayzing in awe and wonder at your shield of justice.
    I love it. The shield is very nearly finished. Ive had to sacrifice my front room for a couple of weeks in the process but its going to be worth it.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Inbox bud

Andy

Empty your inbox mate......sooo in demand
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Andy

Empty your inbox mate......sooo in demand
    Done.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Done.
    I'd say half baked myself!

Ever since i first met you, wandering the streets putting tickets on little old lady's cars, for such dreadful offences as one wheel out of the parking bay (trying to get wheelchair out of the boot... never forget your smile as you issued it...) anyway as i was saying, i have always admired your sense of fair play.... i can also understand how you feel threatened by Rexy baby.. if you were half the man he is with half the good will and had even a smidgen of his charitable nature, you would be 10x the gir... sorry man you think you are.

You sit there with your Custom built rifle, your custom built stock and 2 grand of glass on top, yet you couldnt put pellet on pellet if the last pellet was still in the barrel....

You are an out dated, out classed 'has been' that never was...
    I have not been shooting for a while because watching you embarrass yourself was getting me down, you are a sore loser and and a bald headed pie eater, that covers the best of you, i shall be back with the bad bits....

What has happened to your scores anyway? Didn't know you had crept up outta the 40's??

You want to get on the Ribena and leave that other red stuff to men who can handle it!

Happy new year Simpleton
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Yep you are a fat .

Monkey

It deleted R U N T but you knew that A N C H O R.
    Last edited by simmmo; 07-01-2019 at 06:29 AM.

I must be imagining things??...
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

North Korea ....

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    In a forum that time forgot when people complained we hogged the boards they relegated those with vision flair and a sense of humour to here. Now twats think people mean what they say get on their high horses and try to justify the bollocks they type.

Lol its Xmas Rex needs a gift.

Banter for Fluck Sake, oh that got me banned before.

Monkey.
    Dop......North Korea.....can see another ban on the horizon 😛😛
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Dop......North Korea.....can see another ban on the horizon 😛😛
    Am I missing something?

Monkey