Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10m pistol

10m pistol

Having sold my 10m pistol last year, I once again find myself missing it.

If anyone has a target pistol from yesteryear that they want rid of give me a shout.

I’m not looking for modern steyr or morini etc; too much gun for my limited abilities.

I’m open to what’s available but I’d prefer to be able to collect rather than post.

Cheers

Steve

I have a Rohm twin master pcp pistol with ambi grip if it’s of any interest to you .
    Not that far to travel either .

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    I have a Rohm twin master pcp pistol with ambi grip if it’s of any interest to you .
    Not that far to travel either .
    Thanks for the response. We have one of these as a club gun and I could never quite get on with it.

I appreciate the offer though.

Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    No problem
    Have you seen this in sales
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....iginal-model-6
    I have, thanks.

I’m looking really for something competitive with anatomical grip, RH, Large ish, so the model 6 doesn’t quite fit the bill.

I’m a bit miffed I missed the model 10 that sold recently though.

Hi

I have access to a FWB Mod 90, It's had a change of switch (these were an issue on the 90's, the new switch is more robust) but other than that very clean and shoots spot on, I will be unable to get any pics until Thursday next week however as it's locked away until I return from Xmas, This is the last I have as sold a Mod 10 and FWB 80, If you don't find anything before next week by all means give me a nod and I'll send some pics,

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    Hi

I have access to a FWB Mod 90, It's had a change of switch (these were an issue on the 90's, the new switch is more robust) but other than that very clean and shoots spot on, I will be unable to get any pics until Thursday next week however as it's locked away until I return from Xmas, This is the last I have as sold a Mod 10 and FWB 80, If you don't find anything before next week by all means give me a nod and I'll send some pics,

Thanks
    Thanks Nige, I’ll keep it in mind.

10 mtr

I have a immaculate FWB 65 if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by frankydiver View Post
    I have a immaculate FWB 65 if you are interested
    I’ll drop you a pm, thanks.

Hi, I have a Mod 10 but with LH target grips. Not sure how easy or viable it is to source a RH set of grips...…..
    John

Quote Originally Posted by perlin View Post
    Hi, I have a Mod 10 but with LH target grips. Not sure how easy or viable it is to source a RH set of grips...…..
    John
    Cheers John

Would be interested if RH. I guess spare Rh grips will be like hens teeth, but I’ll do a bit of googling.

Baikal izh46?

I had a few shots with a Baikal 46 ssp at the club last night and i got on with it well.

Don’t suppose anyone has one they don’t need?

yorkiets,

For me, my Baikal MP-46M is an excellent pistol

There are two (2) downsides to the MP-46M

1) The p!ss taking current new price - I bought mine for new for £269 a couple of years ago, but new prices now seem to be around £400 - 500 !!!

2) Lack of spares - the new Baikal importer has no spares for the MP-46M, and does not seem interested in getting any

York Guns used to have a limited selection of spares.

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    yorkiets,

For me, my Baikal MP-46M is an excellent pistol

There are two (2) downsides to the MP-46M

1) The p!ss taking current new price - I bought mine for new for £269 a couple of years ago, but new prices now seem to be around £400 - 500 !!!

2) Lack of spares - the new Baikal importer has no spares for the MP-46M, and does not seem interested in getting any

York Guns used to have a limited selection of spares.

Best regards

Russ

I love my Izzy, I fitted new laminate grips and handle from Woods and Water in the US......I also paid about £250 for it new, they do have a big following in the US with more after market bits available so I think spares shouldn't be a problem??

AC All Day,

WRT US & spares - you would have thought so, but no

Seal kit etc. for the MP-46M are available from Pyramyd Air :

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/IZH_4...placements/592

That is ca. 50 USD

The robbing bastards wanted me to cough up almost £60 for postage for the UK, and refused to send it any other way as 'they might get damaged' - so almost £90 for for 5 seals.

When I finally caved in, and ordered the items, Pyramyd cancelled the order three days later, because my Visa card was issued from a 'foreign bank' - they only accept cards issued by US banks. Bunch of twats

I was also shafted by a chappie (a very famous airgunsmith in the USA) who sold an o-ring replacement for the firing valve assembly on the MP-46M. ca. £75 gone, and no parts ever.

The fecker refused to answer any emails on the subject.

So, yes, spares are a problem

Best regards

Russ