Thread: Oaks Christmas Charity Shoot Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Big hearted gesture Graeme to arrange a shoot for good causes, great job fella. Next year in the diary already 😉
    Well done to both pistol & rifle top shots, not outlandish weather but still........
    Aaron we could have shared a rifle mate rather than DNF you only gotta ask fella 😉

Can we do it again tomorrow. .......Please
    Atb

Many thanks to everyone that made today possible. Really enjoyed myself and all for a great cause. Well done!
    pj

Blimey! Gets better every year..

Still searching for them elusive carp but well done you lot, this is what makes it all worthwhile!

Some great scores as well Up The Oaks!!

Mike XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by EwanH View Post
    Big hearted gesture Graeme to arrange a shoot for good causes, great job fella. Next year in the diary already 😉
    Well done to both pistol & rifle top shots, not outlandish weather but still........
    Aaron we could have shared a rifle mate rather than DNF you only gotta ask fella 😉

Can we do it again tomorrow. .......Please
    Atb
    Haha cheers Ewan trouble is i wouldn't want to give it back mate. Nice shooting aswell mate

Quote Originally Posted by risingfriend View Post
    Haha cheers Ewan trouble is i wouldn't want to give it back mate. Nice shooting aswell mate
    Thanks Aaron, probably the best I have done at Oakes, Harvey shot well again, was that Graeme's Steyr

Apologies for some of the prizes but thought we'd add a few 'not so great' gifts in the mix with all the good stuff, miles better way of doing the raffle btw.

Big Russ hope your feeling better for next Sunday at MAD matey, same goes for Justin & Jon, should be a goodun before getting back to the grindstone.

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Blimey! Gets better every year..

Still searching for them elusive carp but well done you lot, this is what makes it all worthwhile!

Some great scores as well Up The Oaks!!

Mike XX
    Screw the carp! We have tin chickens with your name written all over them
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/