Thread: FB Record Champion

FB Record Champion

Being on holiday is great, I have time to play down the shed. Had this gun for 15 years, could not figure out how it came apart so could not fix it. It is now done, isn't the internet great for problem solving.

url=https://postimages.org/][/url]

Happy new year Ormicron

Well done,
    Great to get these unique multi shots up and running.
    It was an effort to get the muzzle cap freed up on mine.
    What pellets are you using?
    It seems to be all about which pellets will cycle well from the magazine with these.
    I use RWS R10 match rifle pellets for mine and they work very well.

Cheers,
    Matt.

I am also using RWS very hard to load and they do jam. I was really happy just to sort it out. someone had removed the screw from the pellet pusher then put it back in not knowing that the pin should engage in a link that moved the pusher back and forth when cocking.

I have been offered another one, If any one is interested I will forward the contact details.

Regards Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ormicron View Post
    I am also using RWS very hard to load and they do jam. I was really happy just to sort it out. someone had removed the screw from the pellet pusher then put it back in not knowing that the pin should engage in a link that moved the pusher back and forth when cocking.

I have been offered another one, If any one is interested I will forward the contact details.

Regards Paul
    I’m sure you are already loading the magazine correctly but just in case you’re not check this guys vid as that’s where I saw how to do it.

https://youtu.be/UaFr3J7inAc

And obviously make sure the cocking arm’s open when you put the fullly loaded mag in.

Matt.