Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
30+ is impressive although I have heard of some on this forum, remarkably with over 50 and I gather one or two with over 100. As I recall from previous posts, you are also a keen collector of Crossmans. I think I could spend a day happily viewing your collection - albeit you are in USA, alas!

Is there anything, in particular, you are seeking?

My collection is rather more humble - at eight, but all good working examples of top class springers. But I am a firm believer in using them and I keep a file on each rifle, the pellets they prefer and grouping sizes at various distances per the targets. This keeps me busy, when conditions and time permit.

I have just bought a first class BSA Standard, which I spotted at Kempton. I phoned the seller a few days later to see if he had sold it. Remarkably, he had not so I bought it after second thoughts and it is the best Standard I have seen anywhere.

Do you find you are able to shoot all of those in your collection?

Rgds
A
I shoot them all but I’m a backyard shooter, just love to see how they work and perform. Yes the auction has some of the rarest Crosmans I have seen in one place. 1923 and 1924 models. I think only 4 are known of the 1924?