Thread: 'Mynetimages'

'Mynetimages'

I've been informed that the above picture/album hosting site is closing down at the end of January 2019, so if anyone wants to copy any of the instructions, plans, photographs from my sig. site, do it before then , as I'm not sure if I'm going to bother to relocate it all to another host site.

Thanks for the heads up David.

This is the problem with modern technology - you just can't rely on its staying power.

I've used your sig sight as a reference more times than I can remember - it has proved incredibly useful and interesting.

John

Some of the photos on Davids site are referred to World-wide by Webley collectors

Thanks for the alert.

David has kindly agreed to me making a backup archive, which I'll put in the gallery to preserve them for the future. Quite a few of the images are already in there.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    David has kindly agreed to me making a backup archive, which I'll put in the gallery to preserve them for the future. Quite a few of the images are already in there.
    Thank you Danny and David - I'm pleased David's images will remain viewable.

John