We recently dug this pistol out of storage at our club.

https://imgur.com/a/BdNj3X2

We believe that the previous owner last used it about 10 years ago, and we were surprised to find that it still has Co2 in the cylinders, and that it still works and fires very well.

I shot a 5 shot group at 10 metres, and the pellets shot clean holes in the target; but I have not yet had the chance to fire some pellets over my chrono to check the muzzle velocity, but it seems fine.

The gun itself is in good overall condition, with some light blemishes on the barrel. The grips are clean, with minimal signs of use, and the sights are complete and working.

As can be seen in the photos, the cylinders are showing considerable surface pitting, and it look like someone has tried to remove the rust in a number of places, but has been unsuccessful with their rough method

There is small plastic wallet that contains 2 metal FWB tools and 2 keys, but the keys do not lock this case

I did wonder if this case is for another pistol, and was not supplied with this gun

Could anyone give me a rough value for this gun?

And as a footnote, can they be converted from Co2 to precharged? If so, a rough cost? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance

BTW - There was 1 manky grey pellet in one of the Eley Wasp tins; the other tin is empty.