Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QB57 Will it be collectable ?

QB57 Will it be collectable ?

As a kid I would have loved this. Shooting quite well now it has had a proper lube. Anyone got suggestions for a long eye relief rifle scope, otherwise I will have to fit a pistol scope.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

This is the first time I have quoted scripture on a airgun forum:

“When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways“

I bought a long eye relief 2-7x32 Souforce scope on ali express for about 25 quid delivered.. I've got it mounted way forward on a browning sa22 to great effect.. simple crosshair testicle and light too.. it's not winning any quality competitions, but it's doing the job admirably for the price.
    Donald

When toenail clippings become collectable so will this POC!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I moved mine on.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    This is the first time I have quoted scripture on a airgun forum:

“When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways“
    Mark Ch 10 vse 15 "Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein"

I don't like this rifle which belongs to my mate, but fortunately I love Jesus, and looking forward to seeing Him.

Baz

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    When toenail clippings become collectable so will this POC!
    It never entered their heads at the time that the old tinny Daisy guns and gats would be collectable.

Baz

QB57 Will it be collectable ?

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    I bought a long eye relief 2-7x32 Souforce scope on ali express for about 25 quid delivered.. I've got it mounted way forward on a browning sa22 to great effect.. simple crosshair testicle and light too.. it's not winning any quality competitions, but it's doing the job admirably for the price.
    Crosshair testicle eh? thats a new one on me...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Crosshair testicle eh? thats a new one on me...LOL
    They stopped using testicle hairs for crosshairs as they were a bit crinkly.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 bloody phone!
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    As a kid I would have loved this
    Me too.

I am not a kid, but I have still come close to buying one a couple of times. Just for sxxts and giggles.

It needs a medium-eye relief “Scout” scope. But they are rare and cost more (e.g. Leupold) than a Chinese springer. A red dot might be a fair choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Me too.

I am not a kid, but I have still come close to buying one a couple of times. Just for sxxts and giggles.

It needs a medium-eye relief “Scout” scope. But they are rare and cost more (e.g. Leupold) than a Chinese springer. A red dot might be a fair choice.
    Thanks, you just reminded me I have a spare holographic sight that was fitted to my Crosman 111 that I sold to gingernut on here. It came from the USA, a good quality unit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Qb57

Benelli have faith with your Qb57 I am a atheist and I have one with a scope fitted and with all the quotes could be on "Songs of Praise" next sunday ,when the Vicar says lift up your arms the Qb will be coming out of it's box.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    It looks very much like an bullpupped FN FAL (SLR) that the Aussies produced at some point.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100919014248

I suppose China is closer to Australia than the UK, so they may have seen one.

Personally I think collectability has four mainn components, quality, rarity, condition, & desireability. Components one, two, & three might be easier to judge than 'desireability'. To some an increase in rarity might increase the desireability even if the condition or quality is not particularly good. Leaving aside value which is too complex for me to fit into my simple view......a Webley mk 11 service rifle might be worth £500 to a collector but someone else might just view it as an archaic bygone & be unaware of its potential value to someone else. So what is it really worth? I guess it's worth what somebody is willing to pay for it at the time?
    Potentially I think just about anything can become collectible, it depends on the individual, but whether it becomes desirable to someone else is another matter.