Our first shoot of 2019 and what a great way to start. Thanks to everybody who turned up and made it a really enjoyable shoot. The weather was perfect, no wind and that warm that by the second 15 I’d dumped my jacket and was happily if noisily (gastric issues) shooting in a polo shirt.
Not that I was the only source of noise as some twisted person had rigged the plinking range with Firebird targets, painted black, to cover the kill and forgot to “warn people” By goodness the don’t half go off with a flash, bang and cloud of smoke, great fun though, even if after the first one I had to go on the range and put a small fire out.

The course itself had a few trick shots, some just plain difficult ones and a couple of real B$£stards, that’s my excuse for a pretty low score at least. For some reason today, anything out over 35 I was killing, anything less than 15 was shear luck and the bird on 30 survived when I slipped off the peg for a doughnut.

It just goes to show what a cracker of a score Steve Britland got with a 57 for a new personal best.

And as we shared the sight with the airsofters we get to do it all again next weekend, I can’t wait.

All of the scores are below:

Steve Britland 57
Kevin Wickson 54
Jon Newton-May 54
Simon Whittle 52
Paul Bradford 50
Nick Farley (V) 50
Steve West 50
Toby Fjeld 50
Simon Humphries 48
Terry Evans 47
Colin Muggeridge 37
Kim Lum (R) 35

Nobody cleared the course today so the 60-point challenge rolls over and will start nest week at £141, you have to be in it to win it.

Cheers
Terry