Thread: HRPC Sunday 6th Results and 60 point challenge

HRPC Sunday 6th Results and 60 point challenge

Our first shoot of 2019 and what a great way to start. Thanks to everybody who turned up and made it a really enjoyable shoot. The weather was perfect, no wind and that warm that by the second 15 I’d dumped my jacket and was happily if noisily (gastric issues) shooting in a polo shirt.
    Not that I was the only source of noise as some twisted person had rigged the plinking range with Firebird targets, painted black, to cover the kill and forgot to “warn people” By goodness the don’t half go off with a flash, bang and cloud of smoke, great fun though, even if after the first one I had to go on the range and put a small fire out.

The course itself had a few trick shots, some just plain difficult ones and a couple of real B$£stards, that’s my excuse for a pretty low score at least. For some reason today, anything out over 35 I was killing, anything less than 15 was shear luck and the bird on 30 survived when I slipped off the peg for a doughnut.

It just goes to show what a cracker of a score Steve Britland got with a 57 for a new personal best.

And as we shared the sight with the airsofters we get to do it all again next weekend, I can’t wait.

All of the scores are below:

Steve Britland 57
    Kevin Wickson 54
    Jon Newton-May 54
    Simon Whittle 52
    Paul Bradford 50
    Nick Farley (V) 50
    Steve West 50
    Toby Fjeld 50
    Simon Humphries 48
    Terry Evans 47
    Colin Muggeridge 37
    Kim Lum (R) 35

Nobody cleared the course today so the 60-point challenge rolls over and will start nest week at £141, you have to be in it to win it.

Cheers
    Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Thanks Terry and crew really enjoyed that.
    The ones I knocked over were well placed and enjoyable the others not as much
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Cool

Thanks HRPC that was a blast - Especially at the plinking range!!!

Great fun and a good crowd of people there, well done Steve top shooting matey

Thanks for supplying the post shoot drinks - kev12860

Till next time.....
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Gutted I couldn't be there today, woke up with a bad back and didn't want to risk it.
    Well done Steve on a PB, always a good day when you get a PB
    Missed the loud smokey bang things too, oh well, maybe next time.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Our first shoot of 2019 and what a great way to start. Thanks to everybody who turned up and made it a really enjoyable shoot. The weather was perfect, no wind and that warm that by the second 15 I’d dumped my jacket and was happily if noisily (gastric issues) shooting in a polo shirt.
    Not that I was the only source of noise as some twisted person had rigged the plinking range with Firebird targets, painted black, to cover the kill and forgot to “warn people” By goodness the don’t half go off with a flash, bang and cloud of smoke, great fun though, even if after the first one I had to go on the range and put a small fire out.

The course itself had a few trick shots, some just plain difficult ones and a couple of real B$£stards, that’s my excuse for a pretty low score at least. For some reason today, anything out over 35 I was killing, anything less than 15 was shear luck and the bird on 30 survived when I slipped off the peg for a doughnut.

It just goes to show what a cracker of a score Steve Britland got with a 57 for a new personal best.

And as we shared the sight with the airsofters we get to do it all again next weekend, I can’t wait.

All of the scores are below:

Steve Britland 57
    Kevin Wickson 54
    Jon Newton-May 54
    Simon Whittle 52
    Paul Bradford 50
    Nick Farley (V) 50
    Steve West 50
    Toby Fjeld 50
    Simon Humphries 48
    Terry Evans 47
    Colin Muggeridge 37
    Kim Lum (R) 35

Nobody cleared the course today so the 60-point challenge rolls over and will start nest week at £141, you have to be in it to win it.

Cheers
    Terry

Hi Terry, I think I scored in the 40s, Can you check the card again please.
    Air Arms TX200

My fault

Quote Originally Posted by bourne2fish View Post
    Hi Terry, I think I scored in the 40s, Can you check the card again please.
    begger

APPOLOGIES, SHOULD BE 45. Only excuse was being dragged round the shops afterwards by her indoors and was knackered. Good 45 though.
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Very enjoyable day