Thread: R10 gone tits up again

R10 gone tits up again

After getting my sons .22 R10 out for a plink the other day I thought power a bit low. So just chronoed it & found power dropping badly from 11.2 first shot to 2.5ft/lbs over a 5 shot string. Gauge showing over 150bar & after pumping up to 200 same results but lower first reading at 10.5. Gauge on gun was the same as my hills when the fill valve popped open so I know the guns gauge correct. It's a JB blueprinted gun so don't want to go inside but I seem to remember some trick about unscrewing the bottle to cure a sticky reg, before I send it back to JB has anyone heard of this tip ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    After getting my sons .22 R10 out for a plink the other day I thought power a bit low. So just chronoed it & found power dropping badly from 11.2 first shot to 2.5ft/lbs over a 5 shot string. Gauge showing over 150bar & after pumping up to 200 same results but lower first reading at 10.5. Gauge on gun was the same as my hills when the fill valve popped open so I know the guns gauge correct. It's a JB blueprinted gun so don't want to go inside but I seem to remember some trick about unscrewing the bottle to cure a sticky reg, before I send it back to JB has anyone heard of this tip ?
    Give John a call
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Phone JB B4 doing anything !
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

R10 gone tits up again

Yeah, your right chaps I will give john a ring.