Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    A thoroughly enjoyable event as always. Wouldn't be what it is without everyone who attends and especially our kind hosts Mick & Shirl who really pull out the stops every time. Looking forward to the next one I can attend

Thanks everyone who let me try out their guns. I came up thinking I'd like my next gun to be a 95, 99, 77K or a TX but having had a couple of shots with Emma's 30S, I think it'll have to be one of those. What a great little plinker they are! Those diopter sights available as standard or do they need purchasing separately?
    Great to see you again, Will.

Aha.....yippee! Another grown up who has fallen for the subtle charms of the sweet little HW30S!

Those sights are not standard or available from HW. Gary and others will be able to better advise likely sources and the model number. I think most people source them from that on-line auction site. Many threads on here in the past and IJ has often posted useful information on them.

Think I'll have to have me one too at some point.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great to see you again, Will.

Aha.....yippee! Another grown up who has fallen for the subtle charms of the sweet little HW30S!

Those sights are not standard or available from HW. Gary and others will be able to better advise likely sources and the model number. I think most people source them from that on-line auction site. Many threads on here in the past and IJ has often posted useful information on them.

Think I'll have to have me one too at some point.
    I was really lucky getting the peep sight. After trying the one I.J. has fitted to his 30 I placed a wanted ad' on here and Les kindly offered me his.