Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

That club of yours sounds like a most excellent facility in a lovely setting, Paul.

And nice bit of afternoon boingy-upping yet again!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Where is 18Wheeler . We miss ya man !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool Into the '70s we go (to go)

Yep, 79 'ickle sleepies to go, peeps.

And just ten for Pauly's special little marker.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Where is 18Wheeler . We miss ya man !
    Yep, he hasn't been on for ages.

Hope you look in, Nick. Boing in and let us know you're okay and it'll be great to see you at another Bash.

I can't remember seeing Neil180 on recently, too.. Again, hope you're okay, Neil. Shout up if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    That club of yours sounds like a most excellent facility in a lovely setting, Paul.

And nice bit of afternoon boingy-upping yet again!

BOING!
    A most excellent facility it is too mate

And what surprises the regular members is that we don’t often get more than a few club members attending our club sessions.
    We’ve got one of the best ranges in the area, with heated club room, toilets, kitchen and 4 ranges for airguns and firearms, and yet we don’t seem to get large numbers of members turning up

Well, they’re missing out on our airgun fun and BOINGERY brilliance

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

It is indeed a shame that more people don't get to enjoy the club, Paul.

Let's hope that those numbers can be bolstered and more people experience some good, clean boingery fun.

Yep, he hasn't been on for ages.

Hope you look in, Nick. Boing in and let us know you're okay and it'll be great to see you at another Bash.

I can't remember seeing Neil180 on recently, too.. Again, hope you're okay, Neil. Shout up if you can.
    We can see Nick here right at the beginning , plenty of other recognisable fine people too. Can’t see Neil180 as he is at the ‘wrong end’ of the camera . This was my very first Bash

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=102yRpGWVfU
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We can see Nick here right at the beginning , plenty of other recognisable fine people too. Can’t see Neil180 as he is at the ‘wrong end’ of the camera . This was my very first Bash

Nice one Paul
    I enjoyed watching the video and seeing some of the regular Boinger bash peeps,.
    Looking forward to the April bash and meeting up with all the great people who attend .
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Nice one Paul
    I enjoyed watching the video and seeing some of the regular Boinger bash peeps,.
    Looking forward to the April bash and meeting up with all the great people who attend .
    Atb
    Les..
    I think most regulars have seen it Les but it’s always worth putting up again particularly for any newcomers who will get a little view into Quigley Hollow. I watch it now and again when I get withdrawal symptoms

See you in April mate

I think most regulars have seen it Les but it’s always worth putting up again particularly for any newcomers who will get a little view into Quigley Hollow. I watch it now and again when I get withdrawal symptoms

See you in April mate
    Yeah the first time I watched it made me determined to visit the Hollow for my self. I had been putting it off and was unsure about meeting up with complete strangers, but I was made to feel very welcome by Mick and every one that I met at the Bash. It's a great occasion and I try not to miss my visits to the Hollow.One of the best things I have done.
    See you in April Sir
    Regards
    Les..

Always makes for a lovely little watch; cheers Pauly.

Your very first Bash? Nice one, matey, and bringing back loads of special memories.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Yeah the first time I watched it made me determined to visit the Hollow for my self. I had been putting it off and was unsure about meeting up with complete strangers, but I was made to feel very welcome by Mick and every one that I met at the Bash. It's a great occasion and I try not to miss my visits to the Hollow.One of the best things I have done.
    See you in April Sir
    Regards
    Les..
    It has been an absolute pleasure to have made your acquaintence, Les, and so glad that you took the plunge and attended that very first Bash of yours.

I bet there are a few out there half-thinking of attending a Bash but who are unsure what to expect. Let's hope a fair few more of them decide to give it a bash (sic!) and discover for themselves what a thoroughly enjoyable time can be had amongst friendly, genuine, welcoming folk in a most relaxing atmosphere.

Smile Sleep counter thingy

Says 78 to go, peeps.

BOING!

It has been an absolute pleasure to have made your acquaintence, Les, and so glad that you took the plunge and attended that very first Bash of yours.

I bet there are a few out there half-thinking of attending a Bash but who are unsure what to expect. Let's hope a fair few more of them decide to give it a bash (sic!) and discover for themselves what a thoroughly enjoyable time can be had amongst friendly, genuine, welcoming folk in a most relaxing atmosphere.
    Thanks Tony,like wise mate.
    Any one who is thinking about making a visit to the Boinger Bash will not be disappointed and will be made to feel most welcome .
    See you in April Tony.
    Atb
    Les..
    Last edited by les allam; 18-01-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Wouldn't miss it for the World, Les.

And one of the many highlights to always look forward to is meeting you and your ever-increasing inventory of lovely, often rare, toys.