Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Im actually out shooting! I think this is the first proper bit of shooting ive done since the last bash. Its blowing a hurricaine and the hide keeps blowing over but still it beats not shooting now if only the wind would die down and the woodies would play ball i'd be in clover

Chris
    Good luck with your outing mate. Not a breeze down here. I’m going out in an hour or two to stake out a rat run, I saw one there today but it won’t be overrun or anything. There’s also rabbits on the land so if I don’t see a Roland for an hour or so, I’ll turn my NV to the fields and have a wander.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Good luck with your outing mate. Not a breeze down here. I’m going out in an hour or two to stake out a rat run, I saw one there today but it won’t be overrun or anything. There’s also rabbits on the land so if I don’t see a Roland for an hour or so, I’ll turn my NV to the fields and have a wander.
    Don't forget, if you get a squizzer, I have some ferrets that would enjoy the change of diet (as long as it's not full of lead)

Mine you, they've now become trendy lasagne ingredients, so the ferrets might miss out.

Great to hear that some of you lovely peeps are managing to get out there.

Have fun chaps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    (as long as it's not full of lead)
    Hey
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Don't forget, if you get a squizzer, I have some ferrets that would enjoy the change of diet (as long as it's not full of lead)

Mine you, they've now become trendy lasagne ingredients, so the ferrets might miss out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Hey
    I didn’t wanna say like but yes Mark, any squizzers will get frozen for you and you’ll know they’re mine as they will only contain one pellet
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I didn’t wanna say like but yes Mark, any squizzers will get frozen for you and you’ll know they’re mine as they will only contain one pellet

Loverly, I'll tell little and large, they'll be made up.

Cheers bud, wind was shocking all day so I called it around 4pm. Managed to get a couple for the freezer and monty has just enjoyed a fry up with some of the trimmings hope you whack a few rolands and come across some bunnys tonight bruv

Chris x

Cheers bud, wind was shocking all day so I called it around 4pm. Managed to get a couple for the freezer and monty has just enjoyed a fry up with some of the trimmings hope you whack a few rolands and come across some bunnys tonight bruv

Chris x
    Well at least you got something mate and Monty got a nice treat. No luck on the Roland’s unfortunately, I reckon these ones are more active in the day. I didn’t bother going for a wander for bunnies as the full moon was lighting me up like a beacon.

I didn’t bother going for a wander for bunnies as the full moon was lighting me up like a beacon.
    You'll be okay in another couple of weeks once the grass has grown a little longer, Pauly!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    You'll be okay in another couple of weeks once the grass has grown a little longer, Pauly!
    You’re right Tone and it’ll be much more of a pleasure if the weather is a tad warmer.

Did you get any shooty time in today matey ?

Sadly, no shooty time for me today, Pauly.

But.......it's half term this week and 'er indoors asked me to book a day's holiday for tomorrow (so I get three days off in a row!).

My little Fiesta is booked in for MOT and its 100,000 miles service on Tuesday and hasn't had a bath in ages, so I'll be doing that tomorrow. Then hoping to grab some plinkies in tomorrow or Tuesday.

Ooh, 3 days off, it’s been a long while since you’ve had anything like that. Fingers crossed you get some gun fun in and I hope all goes well with the little wagon

Well at least you got something mate and Monty got a nice treat. No luck on the Roland’s unfortunately, I reckon these ones are more active in the day. I didn’t bother going for a wander for bunnies as the full moon was lighting me up like a beacon.
    Never mind mate, we all get outings like that. It's just nice to be out and about sometimes. I don't know about you but I feel like I've been cooped up all winter long.

Chris

Never mind mate, we all get outings like that. It's just nice to be out and about sometimes. I don't know about you but I feel like I've been cooped up all winter long.

Chris
    To be honest Chris, I’ve been pretty lucky this winter what with being retired now (it’s been 6 months) as I’ve had the freedom to spend quite a bit of time out and very fortunate to have permissions locally. Even given that, I feel I could have been out more often.

To be honest Chris, I’ve been pretty lucky this winter what with being retired now (it’s been 6 months) as I’ve had the freedom to spend quite a bit of time out and very fortunate to have permissions locally. Even given that, I feel I could have been out more often.
    I suppose, Pauly, that even though you took to your new life like a quacky thing to water and soon adjusted to your new lifestyle and surroundings, there may have been a little settling in time involved.
    Plus, when you're having to work, you're so eager to try and make the most of your days off when they come around and there's not quite the same pent-up urgency when you know you can hopefully engage in pleasurable pursuits most days. Talking of which......how are the horsey ladies and stable lasses looking?