Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
I’ve been doing a lot of helping out with little jobs around my permission but I just plod along and enjoy the outdoors. I spent a bit of time today doing archery which I enjoyed and didn’t do too bad at. I may go out with the NV on the rabbits tomorrow night to my friends place nearby.

No, I haven’t been back to the Alecto Tone, I reckon I need to grease the innards of the trigger mechanism as the ‘sears’ ? are a bit sticky, what lube should I use ?

I can’t just go round taking photos of the horsey ladies , most of them are old Doris’s anyway mate
Nice to help out on the perm, Pauly. As you say, gets you outside and keeps you "in there". Maybe also offers of additional perms to come through word of mouth too, matey.

Glad you enjoyed the archery. Great fun, isn't it?

Wot, no young, fit horsey riding ladies?

Never worked on an Alecto or seen pictures of the trigger mechanism. With many triggers, oiling with a light oil, like Express or even 3-in-1 might do it. Need to make sure there are no seals which the oil may attack, though. Either that or some really thin engine oil with a tiny bit of moly powder / Bumslide mixed in. Easy does it. When I get chance I'll have a quick gander at the trigger layout. In the meantime, one of the chaps may have worked on one and in a position to better advise? Be great to get it up and running; lovely looking pistols and I enjoyed trying Chris's once. Certainly one I'd consider adding to the collection one day.