Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Two weeks today, we will be just arriving home completely knackered and dreading work tomorrow 😲
    But we will have had four days of Friend's, fires, frollicks, and fun.
    I'll be in a hotel with all my camping gear still wet in the back of the van.

I'll be on my way to Bicester on the Sunday morning to help my uncle from Cyprus clear out some bits from his rental property before he buggers off back to sunny land. A manic weekend for me

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Really wasn’t a problem Tone, I enjoyed collecting it for you and that little session we had when you collected it

Lovely little gem that 50

Yes the 77 and more so the 40 have to be keepers although that’s usually my own kiss of death whenever I say that I’m starting to catch trumpetier up with slippy fingers

More than welcome to pop over Saturday I would advise you leave 30 mins earlier though as you know you will stay for a tab, natter and brew

I’ve been saying for years I must do a bash event came close a few times as you know, however just never clicked for me at the right time. it’s on the radar for sure would have to be a summer event though I don’t do outside unless it’s blue sky and in the 20’s
    Yep, I'll be there in good time to allow for a natter with Nice Nick.

And here's hoping for a nice, hot June Bash to whet the appetite.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Two weeks today, we will be just arriving home completely knackered and dreading work tomorrow 😲
    Yep, the Sunday night always offers up mixed emotions, Jamie.

Sad that another fantastic event is over, but buzzing from that lovely warm glow having spent a great time with special people.

At least the wait to the June Bash will not be so agonisingly long.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    I'll be in a hotel with all my camping gear still wet in the back of the van.
    Where did you say you were off to after The Bash, Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'll be on my way to Bicester on the Sunday morning to help my uncle from Cyprus clear out some bits from his rental property before he buggers off back to sunny land. A manic weekend for me
    Just make sure you leave enough room in the car for the HW55, Mike.

So, HAS anyone heard from Gwyn recently?

Can't bloody wait mate you lot better not peak too early again Thursday night. Save some drinking stamina for Friday and Saturday should get there early Friday

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Can't bloody wait mate you lot better not peak too early again Thursday night. Save some drinking stamina for Friday and Saturday should get there early Friday
    Mate ! I'm not drinking a pint till you arrive. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So, HAS anyone heard from Gwyn recently?
    Yes tone! We had a two hour chat on the blower last night.
    He's actually a lot better than he was. To the extent he's planning on camping again. He's had his ankle looked at and treated which has made a big Difference. 👍
    He's far more chipper than he has been for a good while which can only be a good thing.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Has our Pauly had another little play with the 30S?
    I’ve been a bit unwell this week mate - bit of a tummy bug and just feeling generally out of sorts os the new 30S hasn’t seen the light of day. Hopefully on the mend now so I’ll get it out in the field sometime in the next few days. My flippin iPad has died as well this week, it’s only 18 months old, the thing just won’t ‘start up’ so I’ve been a bit absent on here as I hate using my phone cos it’s just small and fiddly to use for typing etc.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    He's actually a lot better than he was. To the extent he's planning on camping again. He's had his ankle looked at and treated which has made a big Difference. 👍
    He's far more chipper than he has been for a good while which can only be a good thing.
    That is good to hear mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Marvellous; thank you for that, Jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve been a bit unwell this week mate - bit of a tummy bug and just feeling generally out of sorts os the new 30S hasn’t seen the light of day. Hopefully on the mend now so I’ll get it out in the field sometime in the next few days. My flippin iPad has died as well this week, it’s only 18 months old, the thing just won’t ‘start up’ so I’ve been a bit absent on here as I hate using my phone cos it’s just small and fiddly to use for typing etc.
    No, no, no; we can't have our Little Pauly feeling under the weather.

Take it steady and rest and make sure you're back to normal asap.

Hope you get the IT thing sorted, matey. Wonder if it's it a fix or replace job? Dunno how long the warranties are for with these?

Take it easy matey.

Cool Sleepy-o-meter says

Just 12 to go for the Saturday peeps.

So that'll be a fair few of you even luckier peeps on 10 to go, and maybe the odd one into single figures?

BOING!