Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Got back from the bash last night and had a quiet half hour going over the day and I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever met a nicer bunch of people, it feels like a great big family gathering, but without the fighting lol, many thanks to Mick and Shirl for putting up with us all. Oh and how impressive is Ted with that old 80, hitting the bucket with open sights at will, STANDING, top shooting from a top man, see you all next time, atb Daz

I can only echo the sentiments from the previous posters. A big thank you to Mick and Shirl' for another wonderful weekend.

It amazes me that it just keeps on getting better and better, I just can't imagine any more wonderful way of spending a day than yesterday at the Hollow. There is so much knowledge on all spring gun matters, and so much willingness to share it, thanks to all (you know who you are) who racked me up a notch on so much, and particularly on Lincoln Jeffries and FWBs. And now I can say " I've shot a Whiscombe" - what a privilege! Thank you so much Mick and Shirl for making all this happen in such perfect surroundings, and for fostering the lovely relaxed atmosphere of the day.

A huge Thank you to Mick and Shirley 😊😊😊
    A top day had, top people, top guns, some lovely lovely collectors rifles.. You lucky lucky guys 😊
    A pleasure to chat, pick up rifles, shoot and enjoy great company.
    THANK YOU..

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And you, Nick.

September, though?
    Le Mans again Tony
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Thank you

Nice to meet you all.
    Rob and Rebecca.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Thanks to Mick and Shirl for putting on another great bash.
    Good to see you all again and looking forward to seeing you all in September
    Mick Mick! Tinbum is copying my posts sir!
    Pete

Any photo's chaps??
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

A BIG thank you yet again to Mick and Shirl for putting on another fantastic Boinger Bash.
    As already mentioned by the other fine people who attended,a great event with some lovely folk having a very nice time.
    I to witnessed Ted (Roundshot) shooting his Hw80 mk1 with opens and free standing nocking down the Qiugly bucket ,a very good shot indeed.A big thank you to every one for the deals we had,and thanks to Jon Budd (shed tuner ) for your help with my LJ bsa.
    Thanks also to Rikard and Lee for our evening meals together .
    Looking forward to June for sure.
    Les..

Massive thanks to Mick and Shirley.

And thanks to all you lovely people who help make Quigley Hollow such a special place to be .
    See you all in June.
    Jonny

Thumbs up

I'm really peed off having to miss it, Hopefully i'll be at the next one if this darned snotty nose has cleared by then

Hope everyone had a great time

John..
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Thanks mick and shirl and all the other people there that made it a great weekend

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Thanks both for a most excellent weekend as always. Special thanks to Shirl for helping with my Cheesy balls. They really were too much for Verity to handle on her own.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Many thanks yet again Mick and Shirl (mainly Shirl cos Mick’s cruel to me) and just as importantly, all of you who turn up and make it a very special place to be. Particular thanks to The Trumpster, The Unframed geezer and the lovely Ted for your thoughtfulness

Mick: if you could order an extra portaloo for me to camp in next time, I’ll be able to arrive on my little Grom
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

What a wonderful weekend at Quigley Hollow once again.

Lovely surroundings, the relaxed atmosphere and the very best people one could ever wish to meet all rolled into one happy, boingy event is a recipe 100% guaranteeing success.

Many, many highlights, far too many to mention them all.

Special mentions have to go to Ted (again) for his most awesome performance standing on open sights.
    And I seem to remember our Little CraigyP's performance with the ooen sights wasn't exactly shabby.

Many examples of rare and beautiful rifles and it's fantastic to see the growing numbers of LJ/BSAs turning up.

NickG's lovely creations.....sorry, Nick, I sorta got tied up down the opposite end of the tunnel, but I'd seen your lovely hand-crafted rifle before, and a beauty it is. But I did manage a couple of goes with the 21mm.....absolutely divine firing cycle.

And Daz's 25mm V-Mach '80 this morning......delicious.

And Young Joffy's brace of tricked-up LGV pistoned '80s were very nice......especially the .177, J.

Fantastic to meet up once again with brilliant friends and to meet the numerous first time visitors to The Hollow.

And wonderful to see some new additions to the Doggy fraternity of The Hollow; some beautiful, cuddly special friends for sure.

Mick and Shirl - thank you once again for doing us all proud. Heaven only knows how you have the patience to put up with us all and for sheer work and dedication that is invested into each and every one of these meets.

Thank you all for coming and making it such a special event and one that's going from strength to strength.

And I think it's only about eight weeks until the next one.

Getting giddy already!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!