Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Thanks both for a most excellent weekend as always. Special thanks to Shirl for helping with my Cheesy balls. They really were too much for Verity to handle on her own.

Dave
    Whoops, nearly forgot , tell Verity I said thank you for the ‘wind sock’ that I fished out of the bin and took home with me
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitman View Post
    Nice to meet you all.
    Rob and Rebecca.
    And great to meet you too, folks.

Glad you enjoyed it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I can only echo the lovely things everyone has written in the previous posts. Thank you Mick and Shirley for another superb weekend. i Honestly feel blessed to have had the privilege to meet all the bash attendees. A cracking bunch for sure 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Thanks both for a most excellent weekend as always. Special thanks to Shirl for helping with my Cheesy balls. They really were too much for Verity to handle on her own.

Dave
    As was the "wind sock" I hear, Dave.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I'm really peed off having to miss it, Hopefully i'll be at the next one if this darned snotty nose has cleared by then

Hope everyone had a great time

John..
    Sorry you were poorly, John.

A good time was indeed had by all and the best consolation is that the next one isn't really too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Many thanks yet again Mick and Shirl (mainly Shirl cos Mick’s cruel to me) and just as importantly, all of you who turn up and make it a very special place to be. Particular thanks to The Trumpster, The Unframed geezer and the lovely Ted for your thoughtfulness

Mick: if you could order an extra portaloo for me to camp in next time, I’ll be able to arrive on my little Grom
    Lovely to see you again, Little Chap.

And thank you for my prezzie. I'll give each and every one of them a special little fingering before insertion!

Whoops, nearly forgot , tell Verity I said thank you for the ‘wind sock’ that I fished out of the bin and took home with me
    Ah, we were wondering where that had got to, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I can only echo the lovely things everyone has written in the previous posts. Thank you Mick and Shirley for another superb weekend. i Honestly feel blessed to have had the privilege to meet all the bash attendees. A cracking bunch for sure 😎
    And thank you for coming once again, Mike.

Thinking back to your first attendance, it was highly apparent how well you fitted in with all the other lovely peeps straight away and have become a valued and permanent fixture of The Boingerati.

And a BIG THANK YOU for bringing along the HW75. I already have far too many guns and couldn't afford anything at the moment. But you're always thinking of the next addition, in'it? There a few on the list, but I think it's fair to say that the '75 has moved into the number one slot on the wish list.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Lovely to see you again, Little Chap.

And thank you for my prezzie. I'll give each and every one of them a special little fingering before insertion!
    Your welcome my friend. I bought loads of Superdomes when I got my first rifle (HW77k) but then found other pellets that better suited it and my other guns that I succumbed to. However, and it’s as much your fault for tempting me, my HW30 seems to love them so maybe not so many ‘spares’ in future ??. I will get a tin of hobby’s to put through their paces though.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Your welcome my friend. I bought loads of Superdomes when I got my first rifle (HW77k) but then found other pellets that better suited it and my other guns that I succumbed to. However, and it’s as much your fault for tempting me, my HW30 seems to love them so maybe not so many ‘spares’ in future ??. I will get a tin of hobby’s to put through their paces though.
    You naughty little man! You should have grabbed your '30 and tried some Hobbies through it as I'd brought plenty. Or grabbed some off me to take home and try.

If you're going to try some different pellets through it, give the Hobbies and the Exact Jumbo RS a try matey. Generally better than the 'Domes in the little '30 although, obviously, every gun's different.

And thank you once again.

Lightbulb Oops!

Sorry, Mick; forgot to mention your latest interpretation of lovely HW35 tunes.

Beautiful; thank you. I didn't want to put it down.

Cool Just whilst I'm thinking about it - - - - -

54 sleeps until the June Bash, peeps.

BOING!

Thanks Mick and Shirl for another wonderful weekend and thanks to all the lovely bash folks, wonderful friends old and new. X

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    54 sleeps until the June Bash, peeps.

BOING!
    That’s so much better than the three figure numbers we were getting between October and April . You know my problem with this here 54 though mate ?.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Dirty, very dirty.

Verity chuckled.

Dave
    Smell my cheese