Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Cheers to Mick and Shirl for all your hard work before during and after the event . Thanks to all the attendees for a great weekend and a special shout to Lyn for bringing some fantastic rifles and scopes to look at and try very impressive work , I shall be in touch squire. Thanks to Jamie for asking Lyn along,top idea that man. Thanks to everyone who let me use their guns this weekend awesome ,specially the Furniss Flyer think I owe you a tin of pellets or two Mick.
    Final shout out to them there Cleary folks great people fed and watered me and got my bloody van started thanks.
    See you all soon .

Wasnt that......

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    And I would like to say an extra thankyou to Mick for my new avatar.

I would also like to point out that I invented avatars, internet forums and the word "plagarism"!

The picture of Jimmie Crankie holding a placard - I thought that was quite funny!

Not so keen on the new one
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Thanks for your help with the 99 Tone . We reassembled and everything was as smooth as something smooth!!! I believe the problem was literally just a dry area on the cocking linkage as you pointed out. I think Terry used his open sights 99 more than his TX or 98 lol!!!
    Excellent stuff. Sometimes it's just those simple little things. Glad he's sorted and happy!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    I swear that these little gatherings get better each time.

Neil
    They certainly do, Neil.

Thank you for coming along, it was great to see you again. And nice to see you chilling at the bench with a boinger in your hand.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I invented typo's too.

And superfluous apostrophe's
    What the bloody hell has Judas got to do with a springer meet?

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

See you all at the next bash.
    Lovely to see the both of you again.

A shining example of yet another couple who got into the Quigley way upon your first meet and much valued returning devotees.

Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    Thank you Mick and Shirley for organising such a great event! We had a great time.

Thank you to Les and Chris for lending my Daughter a gun she could shoot, she did shoot my Whiscombe, and enjoyed it, but couldn’t cock it.

It was great to see all the regulars and meet new people.

Hopefully see you all again in June
    Great to see you again, Piotr.

And, looking at your little one's smiling face, it looked like she had an enjoyable time.

Will you be buying her a 30S now?

See you in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter83 View Post
    Thanks to all for a great weekend, I was last to pack up this morning after a moist evening. Crazy what people manage to forget to take home after a quick mooch around yesterday evening 🙄
    You stayed the night again?

Nice one.

Great to meet you.

Hope you have fun fettling the Superstar and getting it just how you want it. That TX was a joy to shoot, too.

And you also managed to witness the even more chilled atmosphere of the Sunday afternoon.

Hope to meet up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Truly monumental weekend as usual.
    Good drive back, but didn't get home till gone nine last night, so so tired, not really surprising though 😎
    Great to catch up with everyone again.
    I think I might have shot an air rifle at some point in four days but I can't be sure 😁
    Thanks everyone who makes this such a brilliant gathering.
    Utterly fantastic to see you and the girlies again, Jamie.

And, it must be said, you were looking much better than last time.

Tired? Tired? A long drive. Four long, long drinking sessions and partying followed by another long drive? Many would have chucked the towel in much sooner!

And thank you to Ginny and Fallow for extended long strokes and cuddles.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    HOMO.
    I was just amazed that you didn't run a mile, Mick!

THANK YOU xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Cheers to Mick and Shirl for all your hard work before during and after the event . Thanks to all the attendees for a great weekend and a special shout to Lyn for bringing some fantastic rifles and scopes to look at and try very impressive work , I shall be in touch squire. Thanks to Jamie for asking Lyn along,top idea that man. Thanks to everyone who let me use their guns this weekend awesome ,specially the Furniss Flyer think I owe you a tin of pellets or two Mick.
    Final shout out to them there Cleary folks great people fed and watered me and got my bloody van started thanks.
    See you all soon .
    Great to see you again, Gav.

Yet another relative newcomer who has become such a valuable part of Quigley Hollow Lore.

"Furniss Flyer"? Would that be that latest '35 creation? Lovely, wasn't it?

A thoroughly enjoyable event as always. Wouldn't be what it is without everyone who attends and especially our kind hosts Mick & Shirl who really pull out the stops every time. Looking forward to the next one I can attend

Thanks everyone who let me try out their guns. I came up thinking I'd like my next gun to be a 95, 99, 77K or a TX but having had a couple of shots with Emma's 30S, I think it'll have to be one of those. What a great little plinker they are! Those diopter sights available as standard or do they need purchasing separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    A thoroughly enjoyable event as always. Wouldn't be what it is without everyone who attends and especially our kind hosts Mick & Shirl who really pull out the stops every time. Looking forward to the next one I can attend

Thanks everyone who let me try out their guns. I came up thinking I'd like my next gun to be a 95, 99, 77K or a TX but having had a couple of shots with Emma's 30S, I think it'll have to be one of those. What a great little plinker they are! Those diopter sights available as standard or do they need purchasing separately?
    Great to see you again, Will.

Aha.....yippee! Another grown up who has fallen for the subtle charms of the sweet little HW30S!

Those sights are not standard or available from HW. Gary and others will be able to better advise likely sources and the model number. I think most people source them from that on-line auction site. Many threads on here in the past and IJ has often posted useful information on them.

Think I'll have to have me one too at some point.

I swap extra-stumpy Ratties for Lightnings too.
    Have you had any play time with the Lightning yet, Nick?

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have you had any play time with the Lightning yet, Nick?
    All 5 ft/lbs of it

I had the Tx and HW99 that were dropped off at the bash to do first, but next is the Airsporter I got from Topdog, then maybe I'll see what can be done.

The most exciting thing I picked up is still wrapped up, I've not even peeked!
    God rest ye jelly mental men