Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Happy Birthday matey, have a goodun, I hope Emma got you something suitably boingy for your special day ? Half way to 110...... respect
    Thanks Paul,
    I painted the bedroom ceiling this morning then fitted a new curtain rail after Lindsay pulled the old one off it's fixings. I then did my first ever fibreglass repair on a hard rifle case that Neil54 sold me at the Bash (best fiver I've ever spent), and for my first attempt I'm very pleased with the results. Next job was to treat the car to a polish (didn't get chance to do the inside, that's a job for tomorrow after I take Emma's Wolverine back to BAR for some warranty work).
    Half way to 110! That puts things into perspective doesn't it when I think how fast the last 55 years went.
    Really looking forward to June now, can someone please confirm the dates for me so we can book it off?
    See you all then.
    Last edited by gtfreight; 11-04-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Happy Birthday, Gary.

And, I see on your "official Birthday thread" that you have a few days off.

Awesome; enjoy.
    I was planning to but chores must be done. Friday should be a day of rest though.
    Great to see you again Tony.

Lost And Found

Now then folks, I've just unloaded my car and I have a gun that doesn't belong to me.

So if someone finds they have a prewar gun in a green bag missing, you know it's safe and sound.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    goes and check to see if he still has his standard in green bag... nah got mine. Mick if it's a "distinctive" (a bit rough) "L" (ish) I might know who's it is..

BTW Nick, I have a Haenel 49a if you need any pointers.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Talking of lost and found! I think there might be a bag of flint chunks lying around somewhere 🤔 Mike kindly collected and transported them for me, but I can't remember where we were when he gave them to me 🙄

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    goes and check to see if he still has his standard in green bag... nah got mine. Mick if it's a "distinctive" (a bit rough) "L" (ish) I might know who's it is..

BTW Nick, I have a Haenel 49a if you need any pointers.
    Thanks Jon, as usual I need all the help I can get, but once I get it it would've been my idea in the first place!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Talking of lost and found! I think there might be a bag of flint chunks lying around somewhere 🤔 Mike kindly collected and transported them for me, but I can't remember where we were when he gave them to me 🙄
    Got them safe, Jaimie.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Got them safe, Jaimie.
    Nice one Mick, they were right next to where I was shooting and I also forgot about them. Also I still have Grahams tent in my van which I will bring back up in June. Amazing how forgetful the hollow atmosphere can make us

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

I re-mirrored the bedroom ceiling this morning then fitted a new curtain rail after Lindsay pulled the old one off it's fixings..
    I'm not even going to ask, Gary!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

Really looking forward to June now, can someone please confirm the dates for me so we can book it off?
    See you all then.
    The June Bash takes place on the weekend of the 1st and 2nd.

So that'll be a late May arrival for you and Emms, then?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Holidays booked at work this morning for the June event
    Nicely done, Dave.

By the way, if you have any cheaper PCPs come up for sale, Gina's brother Dave (DavyWavy) is still in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    A big thank you to Mick and Shirl for organising another great weekend, great to see people again after a long winter break. Seems that everyone got home safe and had plenty of stories to tell. Appears we missed out on Mel and Jamies keys in the pot escapade, by the sounds of it Mel was keener than most. Looking forward to the next one and I'll bring a shed full of the dreaded Cleary juice.
    And little Cooper is utterly gorgeous, Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Now then folks, I've just unloaded my car and I have a gun that doesn't belong to me.

So if someone finds they have a prewar gun in a green bag missing, you know it's safe and sound.
    Can't believe nobody's claimed it yet, Mick.

C'mon Boingerpeeps, check your collections!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nicely done, Dave.

By the way, if you have any cheaper PCPs come up for sale, Gina's brother Dave (DavyWavy) is still in the market.
    That little PCP Lyn brought to show us wasn't a bad way into them for £130 or however much it was. Obviously not as refined as some of the more expensive guns but there's no others in that price bracket. Some slight fettling to get the trigger spot on and I think it'd be a good little hunter.

Is that all it cost? Good thinking, thst man; I'll make him aware.