Page 29 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Evening BOING and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Here you lot stop picking on my mate Pauly.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    You know we love.

Chris x
    Absolutely; be nice to my LittlePaulyBoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    All this 10 m air pistol shooting is full of BLATTING but not much BOINGING like it was in the old days with FWB and Original pistols. Still, it's always good to get some range time and a bit of a social chit-chat with like minded folks

Reckon I'll do some BOINGING with the little HW30s on Sunday morning

BOING
    Absolutely, Paul. Any airgunning fun shared amongst like-minded people is soothing for the soul, no matter the powerplant.

But them BOINGY moments are always the more special.

Have a great Boingery Sunday.

A couple of little jobs to do myself on Sunday but will see if I can pinch a little boingery time myself; that little Gamo needs its scope back on and a little re-zeroing sesh will be the order of the day.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Rachel went and picked it up for me this morning and I have to say its lovely. I actually cant believe how nicely these 30's shoot out of the box. Jack had a little go and hit a coke tin at 15 yards on his second shot so was well made up. It is on the large side for him so I feel mods are ahead. I have a definite plan of how I'm going to modify another stock to make it fully adjustable for him. I'm just about to pm Mark
    Has young Jack had another play with it, Mike?

And, Little Pauly......so many of your Boingerati friends now have a 30S (or four!) and love them to bits. About time you too treated yourself to one of these little gems?

A couple more boingery fettling jobs to go....

But maybe better left put aside for the time being?

I have that lovely little old school HW50 that, er, Oldskoolz got for me the other year. Lovely condition but twangs like a twangy thing. And could do with sourcing a Rekord for it, too.

Plus there's the lovely '35 that I bought from our good friend Nick, 18Wheeler (where have you got to, Nick?) that needs some attention to the cocking lever rubbing against the cylinder.

Simply haven't had the time and it's tricky to balance trigger time vs fettling time when time is at such a premium.

Maybe concentrate on a little more actual shooting time for now, methinks?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Has young Jack had another play with it, Mike?

And, Little Pauly......so many of your Boingerati friends now have a 30S (or four!) and love them to bits. About time you too treated yourself to one of these little gems?
    He hasn't yet Tone as it is on the big side for him. Mark is very kindly giving me his HW30 stock to modify for Jack. I've come to the conclusion that i'll remove around 50mm from the butt and reshape the cheek piece accordingly. I'm then planning on inserting a metal sleeve into the end and making a butt plate on a "post" which will slide into the sleeve and be locked into place by two discreet grub screws located through the side of the stock which allows for adjustment as he grows.

Excellent; he's going to love it, Mike.

Cool Happy Birthday Papa Cleary

Many Happy Returns, Papa.

Have a great one!

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter says

57 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Afternoon BOING and the latest edition of Airgun World has arrived

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Nice bit of afternoon bumpety boingery going on there, Paul.

Yep, Airgun World was waiting for me on my return. The only thing is, due to time constraints of late, I have one and a half issues of Airgunner to read and now two issues of AGW! I have, of course, read Jim's articles (very thought provoking, as ever) and really looking to having a thorough read of Terry's article on open sight shooting (I sorta "scan read" it). Think an intensive reading sesh is in order.

Are many of you chaps looking forward to some boingery fun this weekend?

Lightbulb Sleeps to go

56, peeps.

BOING!

BOING!

A very steady weekend on the Boingery play thread.

Sleepometer says 55 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Red face Sunday Boing

Morning all with a Sunday morning BOING from the gun club

My little HW30s has already BOINGED its beautiful BOINGYNESS at some spinners and the bell target, DING and there’ll be more BOINGING and DINGING later

Up we go folks,

BOING
    Last edited by Paul SE; 10-02-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    ATB, Paul