Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    A very steady weekend on the Boingery play thread.

Sleepometer says 55 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    How marvellous; a coordinated BOING from us at 9.17

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Great minds and all that.

And so up-lifting to hear that you've already been experiencing some lovely clean boingy fun......let it continue; have a great time, Paul.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Thumbs up Avatar change Boing

Afternoon BOING, and a change for my profile pic to my HW30s

BOING and up we go
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Cheers for the afternoon BOING, Paul.

Lovely pic of your cute little '30S; looks like the synthetic one.

Finally managed to get a decent boingery plink in this afternoon. Put the scope back on following its recent fettle and Delrin infusion, just a couple of clicks needed and we were "on it". Used Hobbies to start with; generally okay but group sizes larger than I remembered with the 'Domes. Switched to the 'Domes and those groups tightened up nicely. Only 10 yards range but the star of the session was a lovely, pellet sized 5 shot group.....0.0mm centre to centre. Shot cycle is lovely. That lovely that you sort of couldn't detect it and you have to make a conscious effort to try and analyse it. All good. But then it highlights that iffy trigger!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Sleepometer says 54 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Morning all, with a tea break BOING

Indeed Tone, the HW30 in my profile picture is the synthetic stocked jobbie that you collected for me last year

It’s a wonderful little plinker and likes a steady diet of RWS Hobbys or Superdomes

BOING
    ATB, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Today I ordered a black synthetic HW30 for Jack. If the reach is slightly too long i'm going to search for a cheap second stock and carry out some mods
    Hi Mike,
    I've recently bought one of these little diamonds and Emma asked to have a little go with it at the range yesterday. It was 2 hours before I got it back from her, she was constantly hitting spinners at 40yds with it.
    Les is selling me a peep sight for it in April which I'm looking forward to trying out.
    Jack will love his HW30.

The next Boinger Bash in April.....

Well it looks like a chat about work/life/relationships and the importance of some trigger time has resulted in my getting a pass-out to "BOING" my way through the next bash or at least a day of it.

I've picked up a nice original 45 in .20 that needs a good airing too!

Boing
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Well it looks like a chat about work/life/relationships and the importance of some trigger time has resulted in my getting a pass-out to "BOING" my way through the next bash or at least a day of it.

Boing
    Nice one on both counts

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Morning all, with a tea break BOING

Indeed Tone, the HW30 in my profile picture is the synthetic stocked jobbie that you collected for me last year

It’s a wonderful little plinker and likes a steady diet of RWS Hobbys or Superdomes

BOING
    Blimey, yes, I'd forgotten that you were the loving recipient of one of my gun-running trips from Nick's to Quigley Hollow. Glad you're loving it to bits, Paul. Two of my HW30s came from Nick, too.

I've never tried the 'Domes in mine.

With the .22 I bought from Nick, previously de-tuned by Brucieboy on here to 5.5ft.lbs and nigh-on recoilless, I once recovered a "stack" of five Hobbies from an Argos catalogue. A lovely, straight little line of squashed nose to tail Hobbies. Makes funny viewing!

He's a lovely lad is our Nick and many a member on here has enjoyed guns previously owned by him. He even found and went to collect an old school little HW50 a couple of years ago for me.

We MUST get him to a future Bash.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Hi Mike,
    I've recently bought one of these little diamonds and Emma asked to have a little go with it at the range yesterday. It was 2 hours before I got it back from her, she was constantly hitting spinners at 40yds with it.
    Les is selling me a peep sight for it in April which I'm looking forward to trying out.
    Jack will love his HW30.
    Fancy nicking off with Emma's rifle, Garry......go get your own!

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post

Boing
    Fantastic news; be great to see you again, sir.

Where's my little "All Growed Up" PaulyBoy got to?

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Hi Mike,
    Jack will love his HW30.
    Hi there gary, I am actually stunned how good these little rifles are to be honest. I'm actually tempted to get another one in .22 at some point

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Where's my little "All Growed Up" PaulyBoy got to?
    I’m here Tone, I do look in every evening to keep up with going’s on. I know I’m tempting fate but I actually changed my own Avatar this time

I’m out and about keeping busy most of the time, helping my mate rebuild ( well, mainly demolish at the moment) his recently bought house/ruin. I spend a fair bit of time helping out at a couple of my permissions but haven’t done much shooting of late but, that’s fine and my choice. I’m doing ok with the mole trapping too which I enjoy.

So, you’re day off tomorrow matey, any chance of some shooty time on the cards ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22