Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm actually tempted to get another one in .22 at some point
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Hi there gary, I am actually stunned how good these little rifles are to be honest. I'm actually tempted to get another one in .22 at some point
    Good man.

Quite mesmerising, aren't they?

Next week sounds like a plan!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m here Tone, I do look in every evening to keep up with going’s on. I know I’m tempting fate but I actually changed my own Avatar this time

I’m out and about keeping busy most of the time, helping my mate rebuild ( well, mainly demolish at the moment) his recently bought house/ruin. I spend a fair bit of time helping out at a couple of my permissions but haven’t done much shooting of late but, that’s fine and my choice. I’m doing ok with the mole trapping too which I enjoy.

So, you’re day off tomorrow matey, any chance of some shooty time on the cards ?
    Cheers for shouting up my friend.

Sounds like you're keeping yourself nice and busy, Pauly.

And the moley trapping, too.

Had quite a long, enjoyable session with the fettled Gamo yesterday matey. Doubting that I'll get much of a play tomorrow, although we'll see. Daft as it sounds I feel a little bit of a CO2 fix next time. With one of the Ratties. Although the last time I did it went back into the cupboard after one capsule and out came the springer pistols!

And, although I couldn't afford one at the moment, I'm trying like mad to get a certain little pistol out of my head at the moment. The Umarex CPS. It must be because the grips remind me so much of my HW40 which I love to bits. But effortless to use. Very much doubt the accuracy will get anywhere close to the '40, though! Hopefully it's just a passing fad..
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    No, that doesn't mean he's going to sell it to you after a short while, Dave.

Only for you to go and flog it even sooner afterwards!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And, although I couldn't afford one at the moment, I'm trying like mad to get a certain little pistol out of my head at the moment. The Umarex CPS. It must be because the grips remind me so much of my HW40 which I love to bits. But effortless to use. Very much doubt the accuracy will get anywhere close to the '40, though! Hopefully it's just a passing fad..
    I’ve just googled the CPS Tone, nice little compact pistol that is

I haven’t had my CP88 out for the longest time so I’m now suitably inspired to unleash it from its box and have a bit of indoor pinging.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Morning all

Up we go with a

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

And the Sleepometer says......

53 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve just googled the CPS Tone, nice little compact pistol that is

I haven’t had my CP88 out for the longest time so I’m now suitably inspired to unleash it from its box and have a bit of indoor pinging.
    Marvellous; glad to have "sparked something off" for you then, Pauly.

Have you already had some indoor playtime then? (I mean good, clean airgunning fun). What range can you get to shoot at and what pellet trap are you using, Paulster?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fancy nicking off with Emma's rifle, Garry......go get your own!
    I could always sell it to her.
    After 10-15 minutes with my other springers her arm's aching but as I said before it was 2 hours and nearly a tin of RSs before I got it back.
    See you in April.

As always, it'll be great to see you both again, Garry.

Think I might have to bring one of my little 30s along again this time. It'll be like the HW30S Appreciation Society Gathering. Maybe I'll bring along the de-tuned one, the one that Rhys lovingly deemed as "The Soft Cock".

It's going to be both ends of the spectrum tone.
    30,s at one end and the big bore 80,s the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    It's going to be both ends of the spectrum tone.
    30,s at one end and the big bore 80,s the other.
    Excellent; let variety be the spice of life, young sir.

How are you and my favourite girlies doing, Jamie?

And giving those lovely Venoms plenty of cuddles?

Anti-slippage evening BOING!

Late evening, just got back from the range type BOING

After some 10m target Blatting with my Steyr, I decided to give my HW30s some range time on the spinners and bell target

After a few DINGs and PINGs the crowd soon gathered.... all wanting to have a shoot of the HW30s

Those that hadn’t shot it before were impressed with its mild shooting manners and ease of use, adding the usual and expected positive comments about the excellent trigger and low recoil

Soon enough, plenty of .177 Hobbys had hit their mark on the bell target with plenty more DINGs and PINGs

I think that maybe one or two members may well be making a purchase of a new plinker quite soon.....

Up we go folks,

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/