Page 35 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    To be honest Chris, I’ve been pretty lucky this winter what with being retired now (it’s been 6 months) as I’ve had the freedom to spend quite a bit of time out and very fortunate to have permissions locally. Even given that, I feel I could have been out more often.
    I suppose, Pauly, that even though you took to your new life like a quacky thing to water and soon adjusted to your new lifestyle and surroundings, there may have been a little settling in time involved.
    Plus, when you're having to work, you're so eager to try and make the most of your days off when they come around and there's not quite the same pent-up urgency when you know you can hopefully engage in pleasurable pursuits most days. Talking of which......how are the horsey ladies and stable lasses looking?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Just had a wee boing in the back garden (fnarr) i haven't been able to for ages as I shoot through the garage into the back garden to get a usable range (still only just under 20yds though) and the garage has been full of crap all winter. Finally had a clear out on Saturday and came across my tent still not put away since November the Mrs gave me a hand to wrestle it back into its bag and after half a days tidying up I've now got my plinking range back celebrated with a wee plink with the lovely 77 i got off walt in November and the hw30

Chris x

To be honest Chris, I’ve been pretty lucky this winter what with being retired now (it’s been 6 months) as I’ve had the freedom to spend quite a bit of time out and very fortunate to have permissions locally. Even given that, I feel I could have been out more often.
    Well and truly jealous mate, I wish my time was my own. Having said that I'm determined to make more time for shooting this year

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just had a wee boing in the back garden (fnarr) i haven't been able to for ages as I shoot through the garage into the back garden to get a usable range (still only just under 20yds though) and the garage has been full of crap all winter. Finally had a clear out on Saturday and came across my tent still not put away since November the Mrs gave me a hand to wrestle it back into its bag and after half a days tidying up I've now got my plinking range back celebrated with a wee plink with the lovely 77 i got off walt in November and the hw30

Chris x
    Well and truly jealous mate, I wish my time was my own. Having said that I'm determined to make more time for shooting this year

Chris x
    Very well done on the revival of your home range, Chris.

And me too re getting more trigger time in.

Pass stamped for a little plink tomorrow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Happy Birthday Paul. Enjoy your day off and give those spinners a bashing.
    Cheers mate, I will do

I'll be going down the club soon for an evening of good clean BOINGING

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Keep enjoying your Boingy Burpday, Paul.

Thumbs down Oops!

Slapped wrist for self.

Sorta omitted the Sleepometer update this morning.

47 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Happy birthday Paul SE

Chris x
    Sounds bloody good to me Chris. I've been having a plink with the 30 on open sights. Similar to you I can get around 22 yards shooting through the Hallway lol (when everyones out of course).

Out at the farm tomorrow for a full day with my Baikal and TDR. Hopefully a few moles as well, set about 15 traps on Saturday
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Out at the farm tomorrow for a full day with my Baikal and TDR. Hopefully a few moles as well, set about 15 traps on Saturday
    Do let us know how you get on Dave and if it’s MY TDR your using - go easy mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Keep enjoying your Boingy Burpday, Paul.
    Thanks mate, we BLATTED and BOINGED for a couple of pingy dingy hours we rang the bell target numerous times and spun the spinners with my .177 HW45 Silver Star

I gave the HW30 a rest this evening

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Happy birthday Paul SE
    Many thanks, Cheers Mike

Just rounding it off with a large sausage roll from the bakers this morning and a few Stellas
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I love my new Avatar. Thank you Phantom Moderator whoever you are
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Holding steady at the top here folks with an early mornings BOING

BOING
    ATB, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Have a good one, Dave.