Page 44 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the April Bash but I’ll look forward to attending the one in June all being well !
    We'll miss you, John.

But looking forward to seeing you at the bright, sunny and hot Summer Bash.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Phew ! Tony’s up and running so the pressures off

Morning Tone, hope your WiFi transplant all goes smoothly
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well then folks, by way of a long overdue update.

I've just thrown the Shetland ponies out of the campsite and now I'm going to get on with turning the field back into a big lawn.

Shooting insurance is in place, the new Polly Tunnel roof arrived last Tuesday and all the targets are painted and ready to go.

I still have a few other jobs on my list but it's all coming together at Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I've just thrown the Shetland ponies out of the campsite and now I'm going to get on with turning the field back into a big lawn.

Shooting insurance is in place, the new Polly Tunnel roof arrived last Tuesday and all the targets are painted and ready to go.

I still have a few other jobs on my list but it's all coming together at Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick
    Nice one mate, your a good un
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

All the best Mick

Mick, I can't thank you and Shirl' enough for all that you've done for this event. Can't wait to catch up with everyone . It'll be a little bit like Christmas also, as Santa Dave will be bringing me a little pressie from Middlesbrough (if he hasn't sold it again) - only joking Dave

I can only echo Dave and Mark by saying thank you Mick and Shirley for everything you do for the Boinger Bash. .
    Atb
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Santa Dave will be bringing me a little pressie from Middlesbrough (if he hasn't sold it again) - only joking Dave
    Oooopps
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick for all your preparations, hope you're bearing up ok and Shirl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Phew ! Tony’s up and running so the pressures off

Yep, Pauly.

The BT was still working this morning allowing me to get and Boing.

Sarah plugged the Sky thing in this afternoon and was getting all the little boxes and things (getting technical here, see) talking to one another. Just set the iPad up to the new network and all seems okay.

Matey, had I not managed to get on I had every confidence in you. With your recently displayed skills of late, I might even give you a few tips on posting images and links and things. Not!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

All the best Mick
    Mick, thank you so much for your work and dedication once again in making these events possible for us rabble to enjoy. You and Shirl are absolute stars.

Just had a thought........some of us Boinger Peeps have enjoyed the odd man hug here and there. Don't think you've ever had the pleasure (?????).......GET READY !!!!!

So far, so good, Pauly.

I've been on for a good few minutes now and I've not been lobbed off yet (does that sound slightly iffy?)

Seems lots quicker, hope it stays that way.

All the best Mick
    Just get on with it yeah
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So far, so good, Pauly.

I've been on for a good few minutes now and I've not been lobbed off yet (does that sound slightly iffy?)

Seems lots quicker, hope it stays that way.
    Quicker is good Tone. If it manages to Lob you off.... ‘kin brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I can only echo Dave and Mark by saying thank you Mick and Shirley for everything you do for the Boinger Bash. .
    Atb
    Les
    And the same again here!! Thanks Mick and Shirl

Quicker is good Tone. If it manages to Lob you off.... ‘kin brilliant
    Wot, you mean an "electronic 69"?