Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Of course mate, but Nick (tinbum) probably won't talk to you
    Please see that as positive
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Please see that as positive

Oi! I resemble that comment

Craig, we have a big fire in the evenings, HW35's are always welcome.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Early (for me) boing. Just about to head to the airport for a five day stag do in munich wish me luck
    Excellent. Have a great time, Chris.

And that'll be five sleepies quickly disappear in a blur of drunken heaven. Top man.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by craig9mm View Post
    Ive just paid,but realised I have an HW35.....will I be allowed in???
    You most definitely will. Be great to see you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Craig, we have a big fire in the evenings, HW35's are always welcome.
    Wot, so that these classical beauties can be viewed in the gentle light afforded by the naked flames?

Spoke to DavyWavy today.

Looks like he and Gina will still be attending.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Spoke to DavyWavy today.

Looks like he and Gina will still be attending.
    That’s good news and maybe a couple of newbies too. April does seem to have the greater turnout of numbers.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Really looking forward to the April bash. Be great to catch up with you folks and blast some spinners again. I've just succumbed to temptation and bought an HW97 in nickel finish with blue laminate stock which I'm looking forward to putting some lead through!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s good news and maybe a couple of newbies too. April does seem to have the greater turnout of numbers.
    Yep, that long abstenence over the Winter months makes for plenty of pent-up Boinger Force, Pauly. All the peeps wanting to catch up with good friends and willing to embrace those valuable newcomers.

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Really looking forward to the April bash. Be great to catch up with you folks and blast some spinners again. I've just succumbed to temptation and bought an HW97 in nickel finish with blue laminate stock which I'm looking forward to putting some lead through!!!!
    Oooooh, that sounds lovely, Mike.

Is it in your possession yet or ordered and awaiting arrival?

How's Little Jack's stock coming on?

Oooooh, that sounds lovely, Mike.

Is it in your possession yet or ordered and awaiting arrival?

How's Little Jack's stock coming on?
    I have it already Tone. Ray in AC guns kindly swapped a Nickel action from a blackline into a blue laminate stock for me. For a new beast it actually shoots quite nicely out of the box.

Jacks reduced stock is all finished and the action mounted. He's been thoroughly enjoying a back garden plink after school with me. I ended up taking 30mm off the length but didn't bother making anything adjustable as there was no real need.

I have it already Tone. Ray in AC guns kindly swapped a Nickel action from a blackline into a blue laminate stock for me. For a new beast it actually shoots quite nicely out of the box.

Jacks reduced stock is all finished and the action mounted. He's been thoroughly enjoying a back garden plink after school with me. I ended up taking 30mm off the length but didn't bother making anything adjustable as there was no real need.
    Very nice and accomodating gesture by the shop there, Mike.

Over the last few years I've tried a few 95s, 99s, 98s and 97s which have shot very nicely out of the box. I think a few people have stated in recent times that HW are obviously paying more attention to spring to guide fit these days and their guide design is one that I very much like anyway.

Great to hear that the little fella's stock is all done and that he's enjoying it. A future Boingerati for sure.

Very nice and accomodating gesture by the shop there, Mike.

Over the last few years I've tried a few 95s, 99s, 98s and 97s which have shot very nicely out of the box. I think a few people have stated in recent times that HW are obviously paying more attention to spring to guide fit these days and their guide design is one that I very much like anyway.

Great to hear that the little fella's stock is all done and that he's enjoying it. A future Boingerati for sure.
    I'm going to try and get Rachel to do a visit to her mums in Oxfordshire coinciding with a bash and get her over to the hollow with Jack on the Saturday for the day. He'd love all you guys and the airguns etc

I'm going to try and get Rachel to do a visit to her mums in Oxfordshire coinciding with a bash and get her over to the hollow with Jack on the Saturday for the day. He'd love all you guys and the airguns etc
    Top idea, Mike.

Cool Into the twenties to go!

BOING!

Oh yes indeedy; we're really getting so nearlier, nearly there. This thing's almost atop us.

Just 29 little sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!