Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Cool Four weeks to go!

Oh yes indeed, Good People of Quigley Hollow.

In just four weeks' time our beloved Little Field of Joy will be alive to the sounds of psssst, ding, boing above the gentle background of friendly voice amongst the very finest people in the land.

Some very lucky folk will have already enjoyed a day (or more) by the time Saturday comes along as The Main Event.

It will be fantastic to see all you lovely folk again and to welcome new friends into the fold.

If you are yet to experience a Bash and are considering it, fear not. Please come along. All newcomers receive a very warm welcome and are made to feel at home straightaway, so you'll soon feel part of it. Your enjoyment is guaranteed and you'll be wanting to make multiple visits.

However, if you want to be part of the fun, as that bloke Fred used to say, "Remember, book early!". Spaces are strictly limited and available on a "first come, first served" basis. (Er, might have made thst last little bit up!).

But, you get the gist.......Don't delay, book today and all that and be smug in the knowledge that you're about to be part of something very special.

Any more fun tokens arrived, Uncle Mick?

And The Sleepometer says, "28 to go", peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    This is getting disgusting, I think its about time the MODS deleted this, utterly abhorrent, where did you say that local thing is Dave?

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Last edited by Chippendale; 09-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    This is getting disgusting, I think its about time the MODS deleted this, utterly abhorrent, where did you ay that local thing is Dave?

Mel

The bread sauce or the faggotts ???

I took Jack to a little indoor range at Newhaven today to try out the shortened HW30 properly. He absolutely loved it and hit everything there was to hit!!!! Great fun

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I took Jack to a little indoor range at Newhaven today to try out the shortened HW30 properly. He absolutely loved it and hit everything there was to hit!!!! Great fun
    Sounds like a result Mike.

The bread sauce or the faggotts ???
    Don't know what you mean

This is getting disgusting, I think its about time the MODS deleted this, utterly abhorrent, where did you say that local thing is Dave?

Mel

Don't know what you mean

Great to see you back on form, Mel.

How are you doing?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Brilliant stuff!

Methinks he's going to be well and truly hooked on our wonderful little sport, Mike.

Did you take your own little '30 or the new '97?

We have GOT to get Little Pauly into a '30.

Any more fun tokens arrived, Unky Mick?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Brilliant stuff!

Methinks he's going to be well and truly hooked on our wonderful little sport, Mike.

‘‘Tis Great That Mikey has got his lad into shooting, I feel sure we will seen the Young Gun at a 2019 Bash

As for me getting a 30, we’ll see, maybe when I get my own place with a bit of decent shooting distance. I get out shooting a lot now as you know Tone and I love it but, as it’s all pest control/hunting, I only use my PCP’s and haven’t used my springers in 7 months (yep ! that’s how long I’ve been retired now). I do miss shooting them and I miss my old Range/Club in The Smoke where I only shot boingers.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Great to see you back on form, Mel.

How are you doing?
    Cheers Tony, i'm fine thank you, the treatment for the prostate at the moment is just observation, then a three monthly blood test to see if there is any increase in growth if the thing is stable they leave it a lone and it will be another blood test in another three months etc.

I may be able to make at least one day at the next Quigley meet, but its not nailed on. A lot going on around that time here at the Chippendale Shooting Emporium.

Cheers

Mel

All very nice and positive then, Mel, and long may it continue.

Be great if you can make it down to The Bash. We need the "Badge Police" there and me and the boys will miss you if you can't make it.

If you don't manage to get over we'll have to see about arranging that little meet up.

Keep well, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    ‘‘Tis Great That Mikey has got his lad into shooting, I feel sure we will seen the Young Gun at a 2019 Bash

As for me getting a 30, we’ll see, maybe when I get my own place with a bit of decent shooting distance. I get out shooting a lot now as you know Tone and I love it but, as it’s all pest control/hunting, I only use my PCP’s and haven’t used my springers in 7 months (yep ! that’s how long I’ve been retired now). I do miss shooting them and I miss my old Range/Club in The Smoke where I only shot boingers.

Retired 7 months, eh? Blimey, yep, that's flown Pauly.

The only slight downer being no boingery action. Reading the above I can understand. Shame there isn't a club nearby. Wouldn't you be tempted to use a springer for any of your pest control / hunting, matey?

Lightbulb Sleepometer says

27 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Brilliant stuff!

We took the little 30 for Jack, the standard 30 for Rachel as she came too and although I did take the 97 I didn't really do a lot of shooting with it as its only 15 - 20 yards. I took my 45 and had a blast with that though. I reckon he's gonna love it too Tone. Next week i'm meeting up with a member of Swallows HFT club at Ringmer who's kindly going to introduce me to the members and set up my membership for me. I can see a great summer of shooting ahead as well as the amazing Quigley hollow bashes.