Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Open Sight Guns

Hi Tony, bring the Slavia (amongst others) if you can. You could transport them by using bubble wrap, a blanket and lengths of cardboard as dividers.
    I’ll try and bring some open sighters including a Slavia34, Falke 80 and 90, pre war Langenham FLZ, BSA Mk1Airsporter Club .177 and Mk1 .22 and a Greener and prewar Diana 27 and a BSA underlever amongst others, all going well.....Oh aye, and a Relum Tornado!😎

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Bugger you then, Paul, you're no fun today --- I'll get back on with riding my moped past Mr Chip on Shoulder's house.
    Yep, know what you mean Mick. It’s inspired me to turn up on my Grom next month
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well, I’ve just got back from my old gun shop in Wembley, spent about an hour there chatting to the lads and generally catching up and.... Yep ! Came out with a new rifle under my arm...... so I’ve done it Tone, a nice little HW30 with open sights in .22 As I pass by my old Range/Club on my way home tomorrow it would only be right to pop in and zero up the little fella at 20yds all ready for The Bash
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well, I’ve just got back from my old gun shop in Wembley, spent about an hour there chatting to the lads and generally catching up and.... Yep ! Came out with a new rifle under my arm...... so I’ve done it Tone, a nice little HW30 with open sights in .22 As I pass by my old Range/Club on my way home tomorrow it would only be right to pop in and zero up the little fella at 20yds all ready for The Bash
    They go very well with Hobby's mate.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    They go very well with Hobby's mate.
    Cheers Mark, I’ll have to get me a tin of them

You could zero your new gun as well, Paul.

Nice one mate. About time you joined the hw30 club

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Bugger you then, Paul, you're no fun today --- I'll get back on with riding my moped past Mr Chip on Shoulder's house.
    Hahaha!

Yep, saw that. Lucky really as I rarely look in.

So, it was you, was it? Thought it might be!

I hope it's a two-stroke and running on Castrol R!

Ah, Castrol R, beautiful stuff!

Wonder how a Boinger would feel with a tiny squirt from time to time; just imagine those lovely aromas!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Hi Tony, bring the Slavia (amongst others) if you can. You could transport them by using bubble wrap, a blanket and lengths of cardboard as dividers.
    I’ll try and bring some open sighters including a Slavia34, Falke 80 and 90, pre war Langenham FLZ, BSA Mk1Airsporter Club .177 and Mk1 .22 and a Greener and prewar Diana 27 and a BSA underlever amongst others, all going well.....Oh aye, and a Relum Tornado!😎
    Cheers for the tips, Graeme.

I'll see what we can ram in there!

Be nice to see some of those Goldie Oldies, sir!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Yep, know what you mean Mick. It’s inspired me to turn up on my Grom next month
    WAHAY!

Have you used the little Grom recently, Pauly?

If not, playtime is just around the corner with the longer days and warmer temps coming.

Absolutely brilliant news on many counts, Pauly!

Great to catch up with nice peeps who you haven't seen for a while.

And you've treated yourself to that most lovely little sweetheart of springers. Matey, you're going to love it. And, honestly, you'll be asking yourself why you didn't do it before.

As Marky says, they do seem to like the Hobby. The JSB Jumbo RS is likely good fodder, too, but them there Hobbies seem to do the business and cost loads less.

Very well done matey and enjoy getting to know your new baby tomorrow.

Superb mate!!! You wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Absolutely brilliant news on many counts, Pauly!

Great to catch up with nice peeps who you haven't seen for a while.

And you've treated yourself to that most lovely little sweetheart of springers. Matey, you're going to love it. And, honestly, you'll be asking yourself why you didn't do it before.

As Marky says, they do seem to like the Hobby. The JSB Jumbo RS is likely good fodder, too, but them there Hobbies seem to do the business and cost loads less.

Very well done matey and enjoy getting to know your new baby tomorrow.
    I'll have to try the hobbies myself. I've been feeding mine and Jacks 30's AA diablo express but as you say the hobbies are a damn sight cheaper. What sort of range are they good to?

Paul......what stock did you go for on the 30?

Nice one mate i may have to buy one now to join the club but would a hw30 not look like a pistol in my hands lol😂