Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Cool And The Sleepometer Says.....

Just 14 little sleepies to go for the Saturday peeps, peeps.

And close to single figures for some even luckier folk.

After months and months of torture, we're so very nearlier, nearly there.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    Got a clothes drying frame ready to go ideal for the chalk targets if tyed to fishing line
    P.S.......does the missus know about this, Al?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    The Slim Jim hand pumps I’ve seen wouldn’t be giving much pressure output I reckon so probably only 4 or 5 pumps on that ?? So, a stirrup pump.... maybe only a stroke or two ??
    From what I've been told it only a few pumps, too much and you wont be able to cock it or you'll damaged it. Just a little at a time and test it over a chrono until you're at your required ft lbs.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    From what I've been told it only a few pumps, too much and you wont be able to cock it or you'll damaged it. Just a little at a time and test it over a chrono until you're at your required ft lbs.
    Any luck with getting hold of one ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    P.S.......does the missus know about this, Al?
    Come to think of it........

Does she know about the fairy costume?

Next fettle decided.

Having just bought the Rekord trigger unit from that very nice chap Paul, Mach1.5, I know which rifle is next in line for a fettle.

The old school, screw-in end block HW50 that, er, Oldskoolz kindly located and collected for me a couple of years ago.

Nice condition rifle, but twangy and the trigger's not so clever. So sourcing the Rekord now provides the correct impetus to get this particular little project on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Any luck with getting hold of one ?
    I've managed to get a pump but the fitting is wrong.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Shit ! I know there are various fittings so hope you can get the right
    One Phil.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool Boing!

Just 13 little sleepies to go (for the Saturday peeps).

BOING!

Hi papa
    I have the Bestfittings adapter's for the Theoben gas ram guns .apart from the bespoke one that fits my very early Sirocco .
    I can bring them with me to the Bash if you want??.
    Les..

Has our Pauly had another little play with the 30S?

Having just bought the Rekord trigger unit from that very nice chap Paul, Mach1.5, I know which rifle is next in line for a fettle.

The old school, screw-in end block HW50 that, er, Oldskoolz kindly located and collected for me a couple of years ago.

Nice condition rifle, but twangy and the trigger's not so clever. So sourcing the Rekord now provides the correct impetus to get this particular little project on the go.
    It was my pleasure to go and collect it for you Tone anytime I can help out no bother

It feels like only yesterday but oh my really a couple of years ago

That 50 is a sweet little thing sounds like it will be ace when fettled

I’ve been having a nice session today with the recent 77 that I inherited was a very enjoyable session that has re-sparked the springer bug again

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    It was my pleasure to go and collect it for you Tone anytime I can help out no bother

It feels like only yesterday but oh my really a couple of years ago

That 50 is a sweet little thing sounds like it will be ace when fettled

I’ve been having a nice session today with the recent 77 that I inherited was a very enjoyable session that has re-sparked the springer bug again
    Ah yes, how time flies, my friend.

And thank you once again for doing the honours with the little '50.

It's a really tidy one, as you'll remember and will be so much nicer once de-twanged and with the Rekord fitted.

Very nicely done on the purchase of your 25mm '77. They're lovely and really something quite special. Bombproof but with lots of finesse. Make sure that you DO hang onto it and your new-found HW40.

Be great to see you once again whilst en-route to The Hollow. It will be on the Saturday as I wouldn't want "you know who" having to agonise for an extra day.

Unless you could find a way to visit The Bash; the perfect, natural environment in which to let your '77 stretch its legs?

Ah yes, how time flies, my friend.

And thank you once again for doing the honours with the little '50.

It's a really tidy one, as you'll remember and will be so much nicer once de-twanged and with the Rekord fitted.

Very nicely done on the purchase of your 25mm '77. They're lovely and really something quite special. Bombproof but with lots of finesse. Make sure that you DO hang onto it and your new-found HW40.

Be great to see you once again whilst en-route to The Hollow. It will be on the Saturday as I wouldn't want "you know who" having to agonise for an extra day.

Unless you could find a way to visit The Bash; the perfect, natural environment in which to let your '77 stretch its legs?
    Really wasn’t a problem Tone, I enjoyed collecting it for you and that little session we had when you collected it

Lovely little gem that 50

Yes the 77 and more so the 40 have to be keepers although that’s usually my own kiss of death whenever I say that I’m starting to catch trumpetier up with slippy fingers

More than welcome to pop over Saturday I would advise you leave 30 mins earlier though as you know you will stay for a tab, natter and brew

I’ve been saying for years I must do a bash event came close a few times as you know, however just never clicked for me at the right time. it’s on the radar for sure would have to be a summer event though I don’t do outside unless it’s blue sky and in the 20’s

Two weeks today, we will be just arriving home completely knackered and dreading work tomorrow 😲
    But we will have had four days of Friend's, fires, frollicks, and fun.