Page 78 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Doesn't Ray, y'know, the one who never brings any cakes, live near there?
    Hi Tony
    There are a few Boinger folk who live in the surrounding area,I wouldn't want to have some one travel to far out of there way.
    Les..

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    How did today go, Pauly?
    My second riding lesson went well matey, I知 still only riding around the menage but doing lots turns and riding around obstacles (traffic cones). Whatever I did today to make this happen I don稚 know but the horse went into a damn good canter for half a lap but I kept my nerve and poise and managed to stay on board and bring him to a halt , I think my knackers are nearer my kidneys now though. My Instructor who is quite a strict teacher and excellent horse-woman said I did/doing very well and says I知 a natural . I知 hoping to be hacking in The Forest after another 4 or 5 lessons as long as I continue to improve.

Now, I brought my little HW30 with me to have an hours plink after my ride but..... the field I would normally use was being used by some dog trainers so no go there. I reckon I値l have to wait until The Bash to put it through its paces and that痴 only days away now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chris, just had a message from Nick. If it's re collecting the 'scope, yep, no worries.
    Thanks matey you're a star

X

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    My second bareback riding lesson went well matey. My instructor, who is quite a strict teacher and horny horse-woman, said I did/doing very well and says I知 a natural . I知 hoping to be in The Forest after another 4 or 5 lessons as long as I continue to improve.
    Well done, Pauly.

THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Thanks matey you're a star

X
    Not a problem, matey; glad to be of service.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Now, I brought my little HW30 with me to have an hours plink after my ride but..... the field I would normally use was being used by some doggers so no go there. I reckon I値l have to wait until The Bash to put it through its paces and that痴 only days away now
    Dogging in the daylight?? What sort of area have you moved into? All sorts of dodgy happenings, methinks!

Not long at all now matey until we can all have a play in Mick's Little Field of Joy.

Any more fun tokens arrived, Maestro?
    I'll update the list in the morning, Tone.

I'm a bit shagged out right now after spending most of the day putting the new Pollytunnel roof on with help from Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I'll update the list in the morning, Tone.

I'm a bit shagged out right now after spending most of the day putting the new Pollytunnel roof on with help from Martin.
    Mick; you are an absolute legend. Thank you. But you really should not be knackering yourself up like this! You should have just shouted up and we could have got a little team assembled to perform said duties.

Is Martin still cussing at you following last year's Feinwerbau purchases?

Is Martin still cussing at you following last year's Feinwerbau purchases?
    Ah, I sort of failed to mention to Martin that I'd bought a third Feinwerkbau last year, so it came as a bit of a shock when he found a FWB600 in my gun cabinet alongside the 300 and 602 --- he called me a naughty word.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ah, I sort of failed to mention to Martin that I'd bought a third Feinwerkbau last year, so it came as a bit of a shock when he found a FWB600 in my gun cabinet alongside the 300 and 602 --- he called me a naughty word.
    I can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Hi Tony
    There are a few Boinger folk who live in the surrounding area,I wouldn't want to have some one travel to far out of there way.
    Les..
    They do call him "Transporter", Les.

Amongst other things!

They do call him "Transporter", Les.

Amongst other things!
    He's actually a very lovely fella, I'm sure if you ask him nicely be will offer a helping hand. Especially as it's a stricken theoben that needs a bit of tlc

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    He's actually a very lovely fella, I'm sure if you ask him nicely be will offer a helping hand. Especially as it's a stricken theoben that needs a bit of tlc

Chris x
    Cheers Chris and Tony
    I'll ask Ray,when I see him.
    Yeah a top chap and a very good shot.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post

Yeah a top chap and a very good shot.
    Les..
    And with some exceedingly nice toys.

Cool The Sleepometer Says

Just nine little sleepies to go, peeps.

And that's for the Saturday peeps.

I guess a fair few of you lucky chaps will be arriving on the Thursday. Anyone arriving sooner?