Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Sorry chaps, the curse of bad timing has buggered the last 2 or 3 bashes for me and it has got this one as well. Next week I fly off to Budapest to video a new darts scoring system, I get back with just enough time to visit a friend with terminal cancer and then on Saturday we fly out to the Benidorm Open. Foiled again....
    Bugger!

Sorry to hear that we won't be seeing you this time, but the main thing is that you're okay.

Sounds like a busy schedule there, Neil, and give your friend a big cuddle.

Hope to see you at a Bash soon.
    Last edited by TonyL; 29-03-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool And for the Saturday peeps

Just eight little sleepies to go now, peeps.

Adjust accordingly to suit.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi Tony

Hope you're well mate

Think i'll be bringing a Venom HW35, A Vmach 97, My fave old Airsporter mk1, Maybe a 1936 BSA Standard, May end up filling the car actually!!

By the way, I struggle like crazy with open sights as I can't focus on the sights and the target any more!!

John
    Ir definitely looks like there will be plenty of pre war Bsa's to shoot at the Boinger Bash .
    The anticipation is building, I can feel it.
    Boing!!.
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi Tony

Hope you're well mate

Think i'll be bringing a Venom HW35, A Vmach 97, My fave old Airsporter mk1, Maybe a 1936 BSA Standard, May end up filling the car actually!!

By the way, I struggle like crazy with open sights as I can't focus on the sights and the target any more!!

John

Nice to see you're bringing some Venom and Vmachs with you, John, as there may well be a top Venom expert on site if all goes to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Nice to see you're bringing some Venom and Vmachs with you, John, as there may well be a top Venom expert on site if all goes to plan.
    Go on Mick give us a clue??.
    Les

Arriving hopefully Thursday morning as per usual after a visit to the greasy kettle for breakfast. Six sleeps to go and counting.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Man flu has struck the household big time Hopefully get rid of it in time for the bash. feeling like total shit although I did manage an hour out on the Africa today

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Ir definitely looks like there will be plenty of pre war Bsa's to shoot at the Boinger Bash .
    The anticipation is building, I can feel it.
    Boing!!.
    Les
    Oh yes indeedy, Les.

In fact I detect a boingery bulge developing!

Cool List update, cheers Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Cheers for updating the list, Mick.

Looking very healthy now and we know there are plenty more who will be attending who aren't on the list.

Top Venom expert? Getting even more boingery bulging excited now; this could get messy!

Go on......gizza clue.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Man flu has struck the household big time Hopefully get rid of it in time for the bash. feeling like total shit although I did manage an hour out on the Africa today
    Jeez, that’s a a bugger, you’ve already had your fair share of lurgies this year mate . Hope it clears up for ya real soon. Maybe another few blasts on the Africa with your visor up might blow out the germs ! I had a bit of time on my Grom today given the glorious weather.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Arriving hopefully Thursday morning as per usual after a visit to the greasy kettle for breakfast. Six sleeps to go and counting.
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Jeez, that’s a a bugger, you’ve already had your fair share of lurgies this year mate . Hope it clears up for ya real soon. Maybe another few blasts on the Africa with your visor up might blow out the germs ! I had a bit of time on my Grom today given the glorious weather.
    Sorry to hear this, Mike.

As Pauly says, hope you and the family all feel better in quick time.

Great to hear that you managed a run out on the Africa matey.

How did the Grom's little outing go today, Pauly? Go anywhere nice?

Cheers guys!! I wont miss the bash though, under any circumstances. May end up not camping though. Rachels been awake all night coughing three nights running now. Bloody nightmare!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

How did the Grom's little outing go today, Pauly? Go anywhere nice?
    Only did about 50 miles - Chepstow and back but technically that’s leaving England so I’ve been abroad. It’s very slow compared to my previous bikes but on the snaky country roads it’s great fun.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers guys!! I wont miss the bash though, under any circumstances. May end up not camping though. Rachels been awake all night coughing three nights running now. Bloody nightmare!!
    That's the bugger we had down here 🤪 awful strain.
    Worse still the damned thing seems to come back after about three weeks of getting over it 👎