Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Counting the days! Today's adgenda: check and zero the TX and HW95 ready for the weekend. Due to an ankle totally deviod of cartilage, haven't fired a shot since the last Bash. The ankle's had a massive dose of steroids tho', so buggered for the Olympics, but really looking forward to the 1st Bash of the year and the splendid Quigley Hollow community. Hoping to arrive Thursday.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Fantastic to see you on, Gwyn, and great to hear that you're on the mend.

As ever, really looking forward to seeing your good self and all Boingerpeeps again at the weekend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Is that a flying turd?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Dunno yet. I hit a big rock this evening and took a nasty lump out of the tyre. Depending on whether I get tyres in time I might not have room for a tent.
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune, Nick; hope you get it sorted swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    In fairness steve you should just be grateful she wants you around enough to confiscate your keys bud. You never know she may make it up to you with pig tails tonight
    She may have just needed the van, Chris.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday

HW100 now has a full set of new seals and just needs the regulator configured. Hopefully the cult and I are able to utilise the one being brought if said owner can attend. I wanted to order one at the same time as the seal kit but the site is sold out

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    What no premier inn?
    I'm looking at Vale farm B and B for ease of access. I've still got a stinking cold and cough so probably not worth shivering in a tent. Also easy walking distance so not a problem to have a few beers and leave my van at the hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    She may have just needed the van, Chris.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm looking at Vale farm B and B for ease of access. I've still got a stinking cold and cough so probably not worth shivering in a tent. Also easy walking distance so not a problem to have a few beers and leave my van at the hollow.
    I've always found sleeping in other peoples houses a bit creepy. I'll probably do Premier inn and a taxi
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Its done!!! Vale farm booked. What a lightweight I am!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday

And you, Wills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Looks like that tyre was rather overdue changing anyway wasn't it ? Looks kinda formula 1 😁
    I thought that too looked a bit like a slick to me

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're not much better, Mike.

Still time for an upturn though, matey.

The Vale Farm sounds like a good idea on all counts.

I've always found sleeping in other peoples houses a bit creepy. I'll probably do Premier inn and a taxi
    I hadn't thought about it like that lol. Still at £40 per night including breakfast i'm not going to complain. I did look at the Premier in but no saver discount available as its too close to the date. I'm not tight by any stretch of the imagination but £55.00 per night is a bit steep!!

Cool List Update

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    flyingfish----------------------------------Welwyn -------------------------------------R/O

tinbum-------------------------------------Bude ---------------------------------------R/O

Bigtoe01-----------------------------------Stockport-----------------------------------R/O

NewPaul ----------------------------------Coleford ------------------------------------paid

GrandadG ---------------------------------Pontefract ---------------------------------paid

Jonny Neate -------------------------------Devises -----------------------------------paid

MikeHW45 ---------------------------------Eastbourne -------------------------------paid

CapitalBee ---------------------------------Hereford ----------------------------------paid

Les Allum ----------------------------------Barking -----------------------------------paid

Neil54 --------------------------------------Melton Mowbray -------------------------paid

Aitch20 -------------------------------------Liverpool ---------------------------------paid

Robet ---------------------------------------Barnstaple -------------------------------paid

Alanok2002 --------------------------------Barnsley ----------------------------------paid.

Trumpetier ---------------------------------Middlesbrough ----------------------------paid

gtfreight-------------------------------------Rochdale----------------------------------paid

Emma----------------------------------------Rochdale---------------------------------paid

Vernal----------------------------------------Nottingham------------------------------paid

Slinger69-------------------------------------Walsall-----------------------------------paid

Loki_79---------------------------------------Oxford-----------------------------------paid

English--------------------------------------Portsmouth--------------------------------paid

CraigP---------------------------------------Walsall-------------------------------------paid

TonyL----------------------------------------Retford------------------------------------paid

Bob123--------------------------------------Solihull------------------------------------paid

Mole Trapper---------------------------------Bude--------------------------------------paid

Craig9mm------------------------------------Manchester-------------------------------paid

Papa Cleary-----------------------------------St Helens---------------------------------paid

Captain Bongo--------------------------------Bolton------------------------------------paid

Longbower 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------paid

Longbower 1, guest----------------------------------------------------------------------paid

Bluefan----------------------------------------St Helens---------------------------------paid

Rabbitman------------------------------------Leicester----------------------------------paid

Rebecca---------------------------------------Leicester----------------------------------paid

Top Dog---------------------------------------Scottyland---------------------------------paid

Alex--------------------------------------------Newark------------------------------------paid

Roundshot-------------------------------------Enfield-------------------------------------paid

Pushbikeman----------------------------------Newtown-----------------------------------paid

Johnbaz---------------------------------------Sheffield------------------------------------paid
    Well, peeps, just take a peek at the list.

Cheers for updating, Mick.

Another four added today.....as said before, welcome back John and Ted.

And very warm welcomes to Alex and Pushbikeman. You're going to love it.

And not on the list but coming will be Jon, Bad Daz, Paul (Mach1.5), Transporter Ray, Willenium, u.k.neil, and DavyWavy (and, hopefully Gina).

Sorry if I've missed anyone off.

Plus there's stil time to jump in, prospective Boingeteers.

It's going to be a mega turn-out and a most mega, boingy weekend.

This spring's a-twanging on its guides!

BOING!!!!!!!!

Unhappy But sad

That we haven't heard from The Lovely Rickenbacker Phil and Nick, 18Wheeler.

I hope you're okay, chaps.

Hey, where's PaulSE got to? Lots of activity earlier on in the thread but we haven't heard from him in a while.

And is The Joffy Monster still coming?

Also guessing and hoping that Mr Rikard will be joining us again?