Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1624

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

I'm all packed and ready for an early departure in the morning. Still feeling like shit but gradually improving. Its weird, I haven't been too bad during the day the last two days but first thing in the morning and last thing at night its evil!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wonder if Jonny's there?
    He left home about 6.15 this evening so........
    he'll be nearly there by now Tone 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well I’ve got all my shooting gear and a few rifles laid out in the living room for transferring into the car tomorrow, plus two rifles and pistol for a couple of Boingeratti from my gun running duties. I’m bringing my TX200 lefty in .22, my HW80 in .25 and most importantly, my new little .22 HW30 (open sights). Camping gear will be dug out tomorrow. I’ve got bottles of wine, Brandy/coke and plenty of baccy waiting to be loaded too. Oh, and a packet of crisps in case I get hungry over the four days . Priorities innit!
    Glad to see the priorities are bang on mate!!! I've packed half a bottle of Captain Morgans for medicinal purposes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Any update on weather and condition of the campsite Mick?
    Cheers Jonny
    We've had snow, rain and bright sunshine today, Jonny.

The field is still solid underfoot though and everyone's been driving about with no problems.

Sounds interesting weather there Mick. Similar to Eastbourne. I had two new front tyres fitted to the van today so no slip sliding around for me

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Oh yes, about 6.45
    Sorted!

And at The Hollow for about 08.30?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Hopefully see you guys Saturday morning (if I don't get lost along the way)
    Just turn the auto-pilot on, Mark. The car will know it's own way to The Hollow by now!

Not to be advised if you've just swapped your motor!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well I’ve got all my shooting gear and a few rifles laid out in the living room for transferring into the car tomorrow, plus two rifles and pistol for a couple of Boingeratti from my gun running duties. I’m bringing my TX200 lefty in .22, my HW80 in .25 and most importantly, my new little .22 HW30 (open sights). Camping gear will be dug out tomorrow. I’ve got bottles of wine, Brandy/coke and plenty of baccy waiting to be loaded too. Oh, and a packet of crisps in case I get hungry over the four days . Priorities innit!
    Nice one, Pauly.

And safe journeys to all!

Hmmmm im considering setting off tomorrow night after work instead of friday. It means getting there very late but i reckon one or two peeps will still be up

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I'm all packed and ready for an early departure in the morning. Still feeling like shit but gradually improving. Its weird, I haven't been too bad during the day the last two days but first thing in the morning and last thing at night its evil!!!!
    Pretty normal in my experience to feel a little better during the day and go downhill over night with colds and flus, Mikey.

Fresh air in the great outdoors at The Hollow, a little chill time and spending time with the most splendid people around will perk you up no end, matey.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    He left home about 6.15 this evening so........
    he'll be nearly there by now Tone 👍
    Excellent.

All quiet on the Bongo front......is he there, Mick?

And Jamie and the girls?

Pretty normal in my experience to feel a little better during the day and go downhill over night with colds and flus, Mikey.

Fresh air in the great outdoors at The Hollow, a little chill time and spending time with the most splendid people around will perk you up no end, matey.
    Absolutely mate!!! I'm really looking forward to catching up with you all. The HW75 is packed for your pleasure sir

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Hmmmm im considering setting off tomorrow night after work instead of friday. It means getting there very late but i reckon one or two peeps will still be up
    Yay!

Yep, do it if you can, Chris.

Will you still be packing a young Baldy?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    The HW75 is packed for your pleasure sir
    Awww; thanks matey; will look forward to having a caring play.

Yay!

Yep, do it if you can, Chris.

Will you still be packing a young Baldy?
    Jimbo will be driving up from salisbury to meet me at the hollow friday tea time havent seen him since christmas