Funnily enough Russ, I have been looking at buying a Hatsun - I really like the look of the Dominator.

There was a nice looking example for sale here on the BBS recently but it was about the time that the snow came along a bit sooner than expected and I was in the middle of getting my roof finished (and weather proofed) at the time so I was a way from the BBS for a few days and lost touch.

Having said that, it may not have made a very good MPL rifle in any case, and of course I would have had the problem of finding or making a suitable front sight mount - but it does look good and "chunky" and the adjustable cheek piece is another nice touch!

I was contemplating reducing the power and adding some suitable sights - maybe it was just as well that I missed it as it may not have enjoyed having its power reduced still further as I understand that the Hatsun Dominator was intended ( and is better suited) to more power - and not less power!

Nice to see you still entering the MPL with different "kickers" though - have you thought about trying the supported air rifle shooting with a kicker?

They work surprisingly well - my HW99S was surprisingly good !