Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling guns, thinning collection down.

Hello all. Thank you to all of you. An up date is called for. My apologies for the fact that the inbox seems to be perminently full but as soon as I clear it then it is full again, I have cleared it more than once and quite simply can't keep up. Some messages may have been deleted/missed that may be should not have been.
    The state of play as far as I can work out is.

The S200,HW57,pump rifle and pcp pistol, forgot the Artemis, I am waiting for confirmation about them being collected.
    The daisy powerlines I am trying to sort out who got in first, I didnt think anyone would be interested, I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder or something like that.
    The Gem I will put on hold for you Matt, thank you, no need for advance payment, will send my address details.
    The 2 BSA u/l have been promised to Guy. Thank you.

Now as regards posting, I have stopped driving because of my balance and neck problems. I can now walk a very limited distance, kitchen, toilet the esentuals. But I can't lift or carry anything, ( when its bad I need 2 hands to lift a mug of coffee.). Sorry to let you down chaps and be a (sp) neausence. Beaten the spell checker, again.

Sorry for the multiple notices for a full inbox but it has gone crazy.

If I have missed anything, which is likely, I will be back ASAP.
    My sincere thanks to you all.
    All best wishes.
    Geoff.
    Last edited by Geoff555; 13-01-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Just take it easy, Geoff, and sort the postage as and when you feel up to it.

I'm sure the purchasers will understand given your circumstances.

All the best Mick

Hi Geoff. My sympathies. Unfortunately that comes from experience. I hope you can get back to rude health.

PM and email sent re collecting as requested.
    Phil
    NON SUFFICIT ORBIS

Thanks Phil all replied to, I hope. Motor bike young and stupid ( nothing changes, now old and stupid!) collected by a car, from 60 to zero rather quickly. It didn't do me a lot of good and the bike was a write off. Ho HUM.
    Thanks Phill.
    Geoff.

Hello Mick many thanks to you for your understanding. This is a great Forum.
    Thank you all.
    All best wishes to you all.
    Geoff.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Powerline rifle, pistol and mags paid for.

Dave
    Smell my cheese