Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmissalot View Post
    of getting the scope from him I paid for about 15/16 years ago which he was too busy to find "due to a house move" Then "illness" It never did arrive.
    The poor bloke, he's having a hard time, patience is a virtue, but Karma is a bitch.
    Evening, Col. haven’t heard from you for a good few years, I hope you’re keeping well?

Not bad........

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Evening, Col. haven’t heard from you for a good few years, I hope you’re keeping well?
    Hiya Steve. I quit work and moved to the coast fit as a fiddle. Three months= Stroke=couple of years later- Meningitis and Septicaemia so I've been laid low for a while Up and limping round as best I can. FFS don't retire to the coast, there's something unhealthy in the air!!! but still enjoying every day!!
    Nice to see some of the old crew on here again. Take care mucker.

Hiya Steve. I quit work and moved to the coast fit as a fiddle. Three months= Stroke=couple of years later- Meningitis and Septicaemia so I've been laid low for a while Up and limping round as best I can. FFS don't retire to the coast, there's something unhealthy in the air!!! but still enjoying every day!!
    Nice to see some of the old crew on here again. Take care mucker.
    Jesus mate that’s a lot of shite to deal with, septicaemia is what caused my arthritis .

Speaking of the coast, that’s my intention when the kids leave school.

But, if it’s that unhealthy, is it likely to add to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and recently, thyroid cancer? If it is then I’m staying put!

Take care of yourself, Col

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Valentine View Post
    Jesus mate that’s a lot of shite to deal with, septicaemia is what caused my arthritis .

Speaking of the coast, that’s my intention when the kids leave school.

But, if it’s that unhealthy, is it likely to add to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and recently, thyroid cancer? If it is then I’m staying put!

Take care of yourself, Col
    Glad I ain't got that lot, I can't even spell it..

Glad I ain't got that lot, I can't even spell it..
    I use autocorrect

The DVD with the photos of his work has been sent recorded delivery to Richard and received but I'm yet to get a response from him.

I'll keep everybody updated on the progress on here.

Reply ???

Anything??

Nothing yet, I'll be emailing Holts soon if I don't get a reply.

He has copies of the photos of what he did but has yet to progress the matter.

I'm happy to delete all my posts if he'll agree a fair resolution with me.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post

Andy
    You Sir, are a gentleman. As am I, I'll delete mine when the scope arrives.....

Andy
    Pretty sure he does not work at Holt's anymore as per his post in this thread
    Duncan

You have a PM with a new phone number, unfortunately my employers terminated my contract while I was ill.

Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there .

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Pretty sure he does not work at Holt's anymore as per his post in this thread
    Duncan

You have a PM with a new phone number, unfortunately my employers terminated my contract while I was ill.

Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there .
    I thought his employment was linked to London and not Holts which was a side line.

I've emailed him again and so far no response.

I'm trying to be as fair as I can to him and giving him every opportunity to resolve this but he's not engaging. I've also only kept the content to this forum where it's a topic common amongst several members.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    have you folks called him on the new mobile he gave out ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    have you folks called him on the new mobile he gave out ?
    He's ignored every phone call I've made to him, it's now gone past that stage where I want to keep a tangible record of all my correspondence with him.

Strange how he's not been back on here to comment on thread now he's got the photos.

I've also had a PM from someone on AGF who's had the same problems with him in the last.

I hope you'll all realise the predicament I'm in and that my options are reducing due to Richard Harvey's lack of response.

He's a nightmare to get hold of, I'm so glad he never replied to my last email
    To confirm his address
    Or I would be chasing him same as you now.
    Hope you get things sorted soon

Avoid, avoid avoid from now on

He's ignored every phone call I've made to him, it's now gone past that stage where I want to keep a tangible record of all my correspondence with him.

Strange how he's not been back on here to comment on thread now he's got the photos.

I've also had a PM from someone on AGF who's had the same problems with him in the last.

I hope you'll all realise the predicament I'm in and that my options are reducing due to Richard Harvey's lack of response.

I can understand your frustration, without having seen the issue you've got ie the photos. Communication is what makes things work and I do get annoyed myself when comms doesn't happen.

But, he's had a pretty serious operation and from the interactions I've had with him - met him once to leave off my barrels to be reblued and a couple of phone calls, he seems to be a really decent guy and I'm prepared to give him as much time as he needs as I've no doubt the job will be done. Perhaps easy for me as I'm in no rush and I do sympathise with those of you who are in a hurry or have had an issue.

Richard is no fly-by-night (IMHO) and he's had a really sh1t time recently so he gets as much leeway from me as he needs.

I hope you get your issues sorted as soon as possible.