Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
I can understand your frustration, without having seen the issue you've got ie the photos. Communication is what makes things work and I do get annoyed myself when comms doesn't happen.

But, he's had a pretty serious operation and from the interactions I've had with him - met him once to leave off my barrels to be reblued and a couple of phone calls, he seems to be a really decent guy and I'm prepared to give him as much time as he needs as I've no doubt the job will be done. Perhaps easy for me as I'm in no rush and I do sympathise with those of you who are in a hurry or have had an issue.

Richard is no fly-by-night (IMHO) and he's had a really sh1t time recently so he gets as much leeway from me as he needs.

I hope you get your issues sorted as soon as possible.
I really don't expect anything good to come my way from this. As a "newbie" at the time I was on a loser from the start going public with my loss against a "reputable established member and vouched for good guy" I posted now purely to show that it isn't a one off failure due to extreme circumstances. It's another example of the bloke failing to hold up his end of the deal. Other newbies need to see the fails with the praise and then make a decision who to trust.