Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

I dropped a 77 off with him at this place Jan 2018 & eventually picked it up at the June 2018 Boinger bash. He was doing this place up at the time,to rent out, I think. He may have moved in or moved on, so it probably isnt any help. https://www.jillingsestates.co.uk/in...roperty&id=567

arnie2b Guest
    Did/does he have an RFD?

Anyone filed a small claims court against him.

Anyone have any fac parts with him?

That's three possible ways of getting a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Believe me, as a good friend of Richard’s, I’ve tried and then some. A mutual friend of ours, who I caught up with at one of the springer bashes has done the same. We even agreed to contact each other should one of us hear something before the other as it’s worrying to say the least.
    All I can say is I’ve done my best and I genuinely feel sorry for the lads effected. I hope all is sorted with the minimum of grief for all.
    Craig
    I'm sure you have bud, Not being funny or anything , Think people need find out then move on,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    I'm sure you have bud, Not being funny or anything , Think people need find out then move on,
    Absolutely, I agree entirely mate.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

just a thought, the guy has not passed away or maybe even longterm sick in hospital? just strange even guys on here who know him have not heard anything at all.

arnie2b Guest
    It's a tiny bit odd. As far as I can gather he's only got bits of air rifles. Action barrel, no internals no stock?

That's not something you do a runner for/with in theory. Still not a reason for no communication through anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie2b View Post
    Did/does he have an RFD?

Anyone filed a small claims court against him.

Anyone have any fac parts with him?

That's three possible ways of getting a reply.
    if you look at his profile, he says he is an RFD and representative of Holts auctioneers

just glad I never sent him stuff, when I was looking for a re-blue a friend had used Richard and was happy with the results, but struggled to contact him and it took an extraordinary length of time, so I went elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by frogboy View Post
    if you look at his profile, he says he is an RFD and representative of Holts auctioneers

just glad I never sent him stuff, when I was looking for a re-blue a friend had used Richard and was happy with the results, but struggled to contact him and it took an extraordinary length of time, so I went elsewhere.

He no longer worked at Holt's.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    He no longer worked at Holt's.
    yup....and he might be deed.
    i mean i had a minor stroke a couple of weeks back...but i continued servicing and getting my jobs out.
    $hit does happen people

I last exchanged emails with Richard in April 2019 after he had the same spinal operation as I had in 2017; I haven't had any response from him since, either from emails or telephone messages.
    There is a post in this thread, #98, from Randy Bohannon, in which he said he had visited Richard and found him to be having difficulty in moving his neck, which would indicate his operation had not gone as well as mine, and appears to have relapsed, but I had no reply from an email I recently sent to Randy asking if he had any further information.
    I only met Richard once at Kempton and kept in touch by emails for a while, but I too am concerned about the lack of communication.
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 25-02-2020 at 02:14 PM.

hope the chap is ok

arnie2b Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by frogboy View Post

Someone ought to make a list of all the bits people want back and with the people's names.

Then you phone his FLO and explain what's going on and to see if he can get hold of him and that people want their bits back.

Go from there.

I only met Richard once to drop off barrels from a 'family heirloom' shotgun that I wanted to give to my lad but to get the barrels reblued first.
    He seemed a really decent guy and I have no concerns about his honesty.

However, last I heard was when he phoned me last April to say he hoped to get back into action soon but since then, I've heard nothing. Sadly it looks like it must be due to ill health as I can't think of any other reason and I heard that his fairly major operation hadn't gone well - think Richard maybe said that himself. I've contacted various people to see if they could help but nobody seems to know how Richard is or how I can contact him.

I am more than happy driving anywhere in the country if this would get the barrels back.

If anyone can help me to do so, please let me know. I need to get this resolved before the end of Mar.

Thanks in advance.

Richard H

Has anybody tried searching the the Electoral list
    Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by 10/10 View Post
    Has anybody tried searching the the Electoral list
    Just a thought
    I do have his (new) address but obviously wouldn't call until I know how he is. But can't get him by phone.

When I left my barrels with him, he had just moved to his new address but most of his business ie tools and kit were in his previous place which is where I left off the barrels.
    I see he hasn't been on here from about the time he phoned me in Apr 2019.

It looks like he's not a well man but I do hope that he is recovering from the complications following his operation.