Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

arnie2b Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
    I only met Richard once to drop off barrels from a 'family heirloom' shotgun that I wanted to give to my lad but to get the barrels reblued first.
    He seemed a really decent guy and I have no concerns about his honesty.

However, last I heard was when he phoned me last April to say he hoped to get back into action soon but since then, I've heard nothing. Sadly it looks like it must be due to ill health as I can't think of any other reason and I heard that his fairly major operation hadn't gone well - think Richard maybe said that himself. I've contacted various people to see if they could help but nobody seems to know how Richard is or how I can contact him.

I am more than happy driving anywhere in the country if this would get the barrels back.

If anyone can help me to do so, please let me know. I need to get this resolved before the end of Mar.

Thanks in advance.
    Please follow my advice given above.

He has to admit defeat and ought to communicate through someone if he doesn't want to or can't himself.

Neither happened and no one can get hold of him. If he ain't well give people their stuff back. Simple.

If you don't, you'll be here next year posting again.

firstly i would not wish to add to RichardH troubles and wish him a speedy recovery,but the gentleman chasing the shotgun barrels needs to contact his local firearms dept and explain the situation.he is missing a load bearing part of a section 2 firearm and is unable to locate it.i had a RFD go AWOL with a shotgun of mine once.i contacted my local firearms department and told them.i had the gun back inside a week..
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

aston_shooter is offline Sod the PCs, wheres me gun.......
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    firstly i would not wish to add to RichardH troubles and wish him a speedy recovery,but the gentleman chasing the shotgun barrels needs to contact his local firearms dept and explain the situation.he is missing a load bearing part of a section 2 firearm and is unable to locate it.i had a RFD go AWOL with a shotgun of mine once.i contacted my local firearms department and told them.i had the gun back inside a week..
    Very solid advice.

Hope Richard is OK.

Has anyone heard anything?

Thanks
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Has anyone heard anything?

Thanks
    Matty
    Maybe best to look at earlier posts on this thread and ask any of the others if they have had any luck, For some reason people keeping quiet,

Can someone be so unwell that they cannot phone a friend or send an email in order to set the ball rolling to get people's items returned to them? He needs to admit that he cannot do the work and to ask one of his friends or contacts to let everyone know that they will get their items back.

There has been posted speculation here today and as some of it is straying into legal issues, I've deleted these posts. Given that I'm one of the people involved and also a mod, I'm in a slightly trickly situation.

What I propose is that I delete the 'speculative' posts and if anyone has anything additional to add, please contact me by PM and I can reopen the thread.

As it happens, I have tracked down someone who knows someone who knows Richard and I believe he (Richard) is still recovering from his medical issues and is improving. If I hear anything more and have anything else to post, I will open the thread and post it here. I will be endeavouring to get a resolution to both my issue and that of others. I have not got my barrels back yet.

Contact me by PM if there is anything you'd like to discuss...