Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Guys, I dropped in on Rich last night and he’s not well. I know he’s back in hospital today so bare with him.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Guys, I dropped in on Rich last night and he’s not well. I know he’s back in hospital today so bare with him.
    If you drop in again, please pass on my best wishes. Richard is a Top Man and I know he has been run ragged over the last 2 months, being ill is the last thing he needs right now. I know it is annoying waiting for blued items to be returned, I once hand delivered a Webley MK3 to someone in Manchester, it 'got lost' then posted back to me in the same condition as I gave it, I returned it and 4 weeks later received the rifle. I was sooo pleased with the finished article, I forgot about the waiting.

Since then I have used Richard, some bits took longer than expected and others were on time. The last item was worth the wait

Charlts, thanks for taking the time to respond to this post after meeting Richard , and clarifying the reason for delay & loss of communication .
    Binners, it was not the extended period of time in waiting for items to be returned, it was the communication blackout, which gave cause for concern.

I am sure we all wish him well , and await contact from him once he feels able.
    Its not the big that eat the small, but the quick that eat the slow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Cheers for that, Charts --- I wish him a speedy recovery.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Bogder View Post
    Charlts, thanks for taking the time to respond to this post after meeting Richard , and clarifying the reason for delay & loss of communication .
    Binners, it was not the extended period of time in waiting for items to be returned, it was the communication blackout, which gave cause for concern.

I am sure we all wish him well , and await contact from him once he feels able.

I quite understand Bodger and hope Richard gets back to you soon...

Thanks for the update, I'm glad we're now in the picture.

I wish him all the best.

Gentlemen

Firstly let me apologise for not being around of late, I have moved house and workshops on top of which I have damaged some vertebrae which as a one man band has completely floored me.

That said my challenges are not your issues so this is where we are and how I propose to put things right.

Blackmax - your parts are ready to go and will be shipped on Monday, there’s shipping to pay but I will cover that with apologies for the delay.

Bodger- your Rapid barrel is done but has a very faint shadow on the muzzle I didn’t notice, I would like to reprocess so it’s 100% perfect that will be complete this week. Since you have already paid me I will donate that amount to H4H

Cozzamec - we spoke on the phone yesterday, your package was delivered yesterday and I have already waived your bill as that gun has been cursed with problems. The separate issue with Parcelforce we will deal with next week.

Mattyboy - your guns will be done in the next week or so

BigDuncs - as above

I hope the above goes some way to putting things right guys.

Rich
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Hi Richard, glad you're feeling better, just wondering where we are at with the Webley Omega?

Hope you are getting better Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Gentlemen

Firstly let me apologise for not being around of late, I have moved house and workshops on top of which I have damaged some vertebrae which as a one man band has completely floored me.

That said my challenges are not your issues so this is where we are and how I propose to put things right.

Blackmax - your parts are ready to go and will be shipped on Monday, there’s shipping to pay but I will cover that with apologies for the delay.

Bodger- your Rapid barrel is done but has a very faint shadow on the muzzle I didn’t notice, I would like to reprocess so it’s 100% perfect that will be complete this week. Since you have already paid me I will donate that amount to H4H

Cozzamec - we spoke on the phone yesterday, your package was delivered yesterday and I have already waived your bill as that gun has been cursed with problems. The separate issue with Parcelforce we will deal with next week.

Mattyboy - your guns will be done in the next week or so

BigDuncs - as above

I hope the above goes some way to putting things right guys.

Rich
    Hi Rich,
    Thanks for the update, sorry to hear about your back, that can't be good.

I appreciate the offer, let me know the postage costs and I'll cover that.

Regards

Andy

Hi Richard,
    I've not received anything yet, has it been posted?

Regards

Andy

Richard posing this on here as I still cannot get hold of you .
    Barrel arrived today.
    Last edited by Bogder; 06-02-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Its not the big that eat the small, but the quick that eat the slow.....

Hi Richard,
    My parts arrived today, please can you contact me as soon as you can? Your forum inbox is full by the way.

Andy B

Hope you well, please get in touch as soon as you can

Rich,
    It's been nearly four weeks since our last conversation regarding my missing parts, have you spoke to Parcel Force?
    I've tried texting, phoned etc, can you at least message me with an reply/update??

Mike