Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Mmmm....What a strange situation this is concerning someone of high repute. I think if I was incapacitated in some way, maybe very ill having customers items seriously delayed for attention, knowing it will cause concern and worry about their return, I would be giving a relative, or friend, access to my email to get some sort of reassuring message out about the state of play.....But, unfortunately, facts are unknown at this stage....Hope it gets resolved soon.
    Thanks for your comments, I hoped to get it resolved without any fuss but he's continually ignored my emails. I wanted to ensure nobody else gets caught either.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
    Well said. I left a very valuable (to me) pair of barrels with him before Christmas. Yes, I'd like them sorted but I'm not stressing about it as he comes across as a very honourable guy. Until I know what the delay issue is, I'm being patient and trust it will all be OK.
    Duncan

You have a PM with a new phone number, unfortunately my employers terminated my contract while I was ill.

Rich
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    I sent him this text message on Thursday

Hi Richard. My name is James Sanders, and last June I sent you my Webley Omega to be re-blued, as well as a cheque for £60 for the work. It's now been 8 months and I still haven't received the refinished rifle, nor any progress reports . I appreciate the circumstances that you have found yourself in, but with respect you have now had the rifle for longer than I have, and I either need the work to be done and returned, or the rifle returned in it's original state along with a refund, and I will get it done elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to this issue. Haven't heard anything back from him yet..
    Hi James

Apologies your rifle is ready to go with a cheque for £60 made out to the charity of your choice

Please PM the return address as I have mislaid it.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Richard is a good mate of mine.
    Admittedly we’ve not caught up much for the past few years (apart from at the springer bashes) due to circumstances - but he’s a good bloke.
    I’ve tried a few times to contact him in order to help you lads out. However I’m getting the same answer phone as you guys. I can only imagine something is seriously troubling him and I hope it’s sorted soon enough for all parties involved.
    I’ll continue trying to get hold of him.

Best, Craig.
    Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there new number is 07975 669555

Triple level spinal surgery that goes wrong isn’t something I recommend to anyone, that said that’s not the forums problem.

I would be at Micks but can’t drive for another 5 weeks

R

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    Hi Barrel,
    No I've had no replies to any communication, he's stopped posting on the forum also.
    I've now contacted Holts, who have said he will probably be at Kempton!! So can't be that poorly.
    He wasn’t at Kempton as he was still in hospital, so maybe he was....

This one is a bit more difficult, your parts were returned to you Mike and signed for as in good condition.

Yes absolutely they were delayed but the couriers legal responsibility ends with that signature, given it seems that your elderly neighbour signed for the parcel and didn’t notice it had been opened and the barrel and cylinder were missing responsibility becomes somewhat cloudy.

However given you’ve waited ages I don’t have much of a choice here, the paintwork cost I have already waived let me know whether you would prefer .177 or .22 and I will order a replacement barrel & cylinder, Cerakote it to match and courier it to your nominated RFD.

I hope that closes this one off

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    He wasn’t at Kempton as he was still in hospital, so maybe he was....

This one is a bit more difficult, your parts were returned to you Mike and signed for as in good condition.

Yes absolutely they were delayed but the couriers legal responsibility ends with that signature, given it seems that your elderly neighbour signed for the parcel and didn’t notice it had been opened and the barrel and cylinder were missing responsibility becomes somewhat cloudy.

However given you’ve waited ages I don’t have much of a choice here, the paintwork cost I have already waived let me know whether you would prefer .177 or .22 and I will order a replacement barrel & cylinder, Cerakote it to match and courier it to your nominated RFD.

I hope that closes this one off

Rich
    Rich,
    When I contacted Holts they never mentioned anything to do with hospitals or surgery (I also never mentioned anything to do with why I was wanting to contact you as not there business) , they apologised and said you should be at Kempton, they obviously weren't aware of the seriousness of your condition, I hope you are on the mend.

I've used parcelforce myself many times and I thought they contacted the recipients also in the case of missing items, I've heard nothing from them regarding these or yourself for two months?
    You told me on the phone you were going to speak to them that day as the quite distinctive part should hopefully be on the van or at the depot.
    I've still got the round cardboard box with the bit of tape on the end thats open that you sent the parts in as per the pictures I sent you.

As for the neighbour signing for it, she wouldn't have known to look at the ends for a bit of loose tape as I didn't even notice myself until I started to open it and as per their terms and conditions she signed to say recieved, not the contents of the parcel :

2.5 When delivering a Consignment, if the particular Service provides for it, Parcelforce Worldwide will request the person who accepts delivery (not necessarily the Recipient in person) to sign an acknowledgment of receipt, which may include signature by electronic means.

It's not cloudy, they were lost in parcel force transit and you shouldn't have to pay for that, I appreciate the offer of replacement parts but you should be compensated via parcel force first and I'm willing to cooperate fully to help, hence why I've kept everything excatly as arrived that day.

I know you don't use pm's on here so I'll contact you on your new mobile number in the morning.

Mike
    Last edited by cozzamec; 16-04-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there new number is 07975 669555

Triple level spinal surgery that goes wrong isn’t something I recommend to anyone, that said that’s not the forums problem.

R
    Christ mate, I hope you’re on the mend.
    Give me a shout if you need anything, I’m off work for a while and we’re long overdue a couple of pints.
    Take care, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Never replied to me either , so sent my bits to ISP airguns
    Shaun had them back to me all done in 3 days
    Great job as well.

Hi James

Apologies your rifle is ready to go with a cheque for £60 made out to the charity of your choice

Please PM the return address as I have mislaid it.

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    Your inbox is full, so I can't reply!

James

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Craig

R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Your inbox is full, so I can't reply!

James
    He has given out his new phone number.

Richard, I sincerely hope your medical issues are now behind you.

Hi Richard,
    I hope your health issues are now sorted out.

As I said previously I would like to resolve the issues with the HW100 you did work on. If you pm me your address I'll send you a DVD with the photos on so you can see what I've described.

Thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Hi Richard,
    I hope your health issues are now sorted out.

As I said previously I would like to resolve the issues with the HW100 you did work on. If you pm me your address I'll send you a DVD with the photos on so you can see what I've described.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy

Certainly on the mend now but have a scar like Frankenstein’s monster across my throat, in terms of your rifle as I said some time ago I need either the parts in front of me or some high res pics to understand what’s happened, then I can resolve very quickly, can you shrink them down to email or Dropbox perhaps?

Cerakote rarely has issues unless there’s a problem with a paint filter, very old paint or some kind of contamination in the metal, the first two aren’t likely but without the parts here I am guessing.

It’s an easy finish to remove and replace if that’s necessary the parts can’t be damaged.

Address in an email to you, email would be quicker though

Rich

Andy

Certainly on the mend now but have a scar like Frankenstein’s monster across my throat, in terms of your rifle as I said some time ago I need either the parts in front of me or some high res pics to understand what’s happened, then I can resolve very quickly, can you shrink them down to email or Dropbox perhaps?

Cerakote rarely has issues unless there’s a problem with a paint filter, very old paint or some kind of contamination in the metal, the first two aren’t likely but without the parts here I am guessing.

It’s an easy finish to remove and replace if that’s necessary the parts can’t be damaged.

Address in an email to you, email would be quicker though

Rich
    Hi Richard,
    I've sent you a DVD with laboratory photos on it for your perusal. It was sent first class recorded delivery so you'll have it by now.

Please get in touch so we can discuss a way of resolving this.

Andy

There may still be hope then....

of getting the scope from him I paid for about 13/14 years ago which he was too busy to find "due to a house move" Then "illness" It never did arrive.
    The poor bloke, he's having a hard time, patience is a virtue, but Karma is a bitch.
    Last edited by sirmissalot; 30-04-2019 at 09:35 PM.

I sent the photos to Richard a week ago, I'm just waiting for a response from him.