Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Still nothing, has anybody else had a response from Richard H?
    I heard a few weeks ago that someone who knows him personally called and Richard was quite ill and taken back into hospital again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
    I heard a few weeks ago that someone who knows him personally called and Richard was quite ill and taken back into hospital again.
    If this is the case I wish him well but these issues should have been sorted out when he didn't have the health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
    That would explain why he hasn't logged into the BBS since the 14th of April then, he didn't sound very well when I spoke to him on the 7th of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    If this is the case I wish him well but these issues should have been sorted out when he didn't have the health issues.

There's been more excuses for richardH than when Anthony Joshua lost to Andy Ruiz recently !!
    And that saying something

And going on past experiences, he doesn't reply on any platform

Quote Originally Posted by negotiator View Post

There's been more excuses for richardH than when Anthony Joshua lost to Andy Ruiz recently !!
    And that saying something

I like it

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    I have been keeping out of this thread and seeing what develops.
    My only contact with Richard was when he blued a Webley pistol barrel for me maybe 6 years ago. He asked if I'd like it plated ( as I think he was tinkering with plating then) , but could not get the nickel to go on uniformly on the lug on the barrel as it is different to the barrel. Anyhow he blued the barrel and sent it back to me free of charge. AND it was a good job.

I do not know what sort of health Richard has been in recently or is in now, but I hope it is nothing serious and he recovers sooon.
    I think what he should have done ASAP was to put a post on here ( or get someone to) that he was not well and there would be delays----And to not take on anymore work.

I appreciate people are waiting for bits ----but we do not know what is wrong with Richard. Hopefully he will make a full recovery and then start on the backlog of work that people are waiting for.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    I like it

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Richard is not well, more to the point hardly able to turn his head at the moment.

A friend and and I drove up to check on him as he had been uncharacteristically out of contact and he was hardly able to answer the door.

He’s as honest as the day is long and will continue to get all my bluing work.

I understand the frustration of having guns or parts away for longer than expected, I have been through it myself with other gunsmiths, but please chaps; in this case the man is good and the explanations bona fide.

Bear with him, there are few better chaps in the guntrqde.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    Richard is not well, more to the point hardly able to turn his head at the moment.

A friend and and I drove up to check on him as he had been uncharacteristically out of contact and he was hardly able to answer the door.

I understand the frustration of having guns or parts away for longer than expected, I have been through it myself with other gunsmiths, but please chaps; in this case the man is good and the explanations bona fide.

Well said.
    I’ve given my own, very similar appraisal of my friend Richard a few pages back and I wish him all the very best for a speedy recovery.
    My sympathies are with all you lads awaiting on services/answers but I wouldn’t doubt Richard to sort it all in time.
    Best, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?

Just tried to PM you but your inbox is full- I'm concerned about what you say about Richard and want to ask you a couple of questions- nothing whatsoever to do with blueing and all that sh't.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

May I make a suggestion?
    First, compile a list, via the mods, of all the folk who just want their items back.
    Then, could someone who knows RichardH well enough, volunteer to visit for a few hours to help him sort through everything and arrange the returns?
    That way, people get their stuff and I am sure that having less to worry about will be beneficial to Richard's recovery.

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_SwampThing View Post
    May I make a suggestion?
    First, compile a list, via the mods, of all the folk who just want their items back.
    Then, could someone who knows RichardH well enough, volunteer to visit for a few hours to help him sort through everything and arrange the returns?
    That way, people get their stuff and I am sure that having less to worry about will be beneficial to Richard's recovery.

Atb
    Chris
    now thats an excellent idea.

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef

Will you pass on my best regards the next time you’re in contact with him please, Amir?

No Contact...

I sent an HW80 action to RH for a full reblue on 4th January this year.

I then heard nothing - not even an acknowledgement of safe receipt.

RH then called me in early April apologising and promising that the finished action would be back with me before the end of April.

It is now the 3rd of September and I've heard nothing since that call.

8 months since I sent the action and in that time 1 phone call is all I've received.

I've sent several sms and tried to call several times in the intervening 4 months since his call without any success.

Please could someone give us an update on the latest situation.

Thanks
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    I sent an HW80 action to RH for a full reblue on 4th January this year.

I then heard nothing - not even an acknowledgement of safe receipt.

RH then called me in early April apologising and promising that the finished action would be back with me before the end of April.

It is now the 3rd of September and I've heard nothing since that call.

8 months since I sent the action and in that time 1 phone call is all I've received.

I've sent several sms and tried to call several times in the intervening 4 months since his call without any success.

Please could someone give us an update on the latest situation.

Thanks
    Matty
    I think he passed away 2 months ago. I may be wrong, but I'm sure there was a thread about it.