Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

I'm still waiting for my clients HW action to be returned.

13 months and counting.

This is totally unacceptable.

No communication from RH since 5th April 2019.

Please can someone please pm me his current address.

Thanks
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Plenty of people seem to know him on here, Surely someone can pass a message on for you or at least update you,.

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Plenty of people seem to know him on here, Surely someone can pass a message on for you or at least update you,.
    Very strange that not one member on here has any news at all.

Speak up please those people who know anything.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post

Matty
    Yes, come on lads, Help the chap out , Even if it is to confirm the worse, At least he can move on from this bad experience,

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post

Matty

You need to to do a house call to his address
    The guy is a thief!!

I know I would

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Firstly I hope that Richard is in good health , both physically and mentally.
    That apart, he should let someone know , just so they can post up on here what is going on. If he is not in good health, then most people would understand and be willing to let him recover his health. I'm sure he would feel better for not having to worry about it.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

could be a genuine reason

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    could be a genuine reason
    Could be , The bloke has been on here for some years , Eveyone on here has always spoke good of him, It seems quite serious as seems totally out of character, On the other hand it just seems a bit strange that nobody can confirm anything considering quite a few know him on here , The chap above most probs just wants to confirm his worse fears, At least he can move on and hopefully put it behind him,

Is there not someone from here that lives near to Him who can go and check on Him? I sent Him a bullet mould once I think that He bought off of Me but cant remember His address

Quote Originally Posted by lew07 View Post
    Is there not someone from here that lives near to Him who can go and check on Him? I sent Him a bullet mould once I think that He bought off of Me but cant remember His address
    For some reason people are unwilling to help. It's not nice

For some reason people are unwilling to help. It's not nice
    Maybe these people have not been able to contact him either. It's easy to assume things with out knowing the facts.

If all else fails there are companies who will do a search for a fee, I've done it in the past to trace the next of kin of a registered land owner.
    or you could do it yourself searching the electoral register etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Maybe these people have not been able to contact him either. It's easy to assume things with out knowing the facts.
    If you read previous threads and posts, people were in contact with him, People do know him, And there is enough to suggest that they want this thread to end as the silence is deafening, Surley people would have at least said they have tried , Its just strange that no one have tried , After all the above chap ain't the only one, There are loads who are after a response, This have gone on far to long , Even when people were wronged he was still taking goods in, Anyway it's about getting an answer not excuses , Think the ones who have been affected just want to find out, They can at least then forget and move on ,
    Last edited by madcarlos; 24-02-2020 at 07:33 PM.

If you read previous threads and posts, people were in contact with him, People do know him, And there is enough to suggest that they want this thread to end as the silence is deafening, Surley people would have at least said they have tried , Its just strange that no one have tried , After all the above chap ain't the only one, There are loads who are after a response, This have gone on far to long , Even when people were wronged he was still taking goods in, Anyway it's about getting an answer not excuses , Think the ones who have been affected just want to find out, They can at least then forget and move on ,
    Believe me, as a good friend of Richard’s, I’ve tried and then some. A mutual friend of ours, who I caught up with at one of the springer bashes has done the same. We even agreed to contact each other should one of us hear something before the other as it’s worrying to say the least.
    All I can say is I’ve done my best and I genuinely feel sorry for the lads effected. I hope all is sorted with the minimum of grief for all.
    Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Pursue things through the appropriate legal channels because its blatantly obvious people who have been wronged wont get any satisfaction any other way. The excuses that people forward for Richard really do add insult to injury If RichardH had any kind of conscience he would have sorted things out of his own volition a long long time ago.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !