Thread: FORD monthly open - winter series

FORD monthly open - winter series

Thanks to Phil for the heads up that notification of our monthly open shoot had not yet been posted.

I am not part of the Ford "management", they all talk on some weird social internet thing, instawhatsbook or something, I don't touch that stuff so live in a bit of a happier darkness.

So I am taking a bit of a flyer here and will jump in....as I have had email notification from the management that setting of the course is on as normal tomorrow it probably follows that the shoot is on as normal on Sunday

Steb normally does this but he is poorly at the moment (get well mate) so I will use his slightly altered words from his last notification:

The next round of the Ford Open rifle HFT winter series gets under way at Ford Rifle Ranges on Sunday 13th January 2019.

The address is,

Ford Rifle Ranges,
    Burndell Rd,
    Yapton,
    BN18 0HR

The gates will open at 10am with the event getting under way as soon as everyone is booked in and the safety brief is given.

Adults £7.00 and Juniors £6.00

This is an open competition which means anyone of any ability is welcome to come along and take part, we are a small band of cheery welcoming shooters with no prima donnas, as good a place to start HFT as any

We hope to see plenty of you jolly fine chaps there
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Sorry Lol m8 I won’t be around for this; I’ve been working away this week in....wait for it.... Manchester of all places!
    I’m visiting family in Licolnshire on the way home as well over the weekend
    Cya at the next one.
    Ford Rifle Range - The Monaco GP of HFT

Der ner der ner der ner der ner...Batman...

Shame that Charlie, as I believe Batman may make an appearance
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lol Moore View Post
    Shame that Charlie, as I believe Batman may make an appearance
    He will be gutted!
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Sick as a parrot m8
    Ford Rifle Range - The Monaco GP of HFT

Boing...

Charlie, Batman did indeed make an appearance...not sure what he's made of but if you plate him (which I did) he rings like a dinner bell....dinner dinner dinner dinner, dinner dinner dinner dinner Batman......get it.....