Thanks to Phil for the heads up that notification of our monthly open shoot had not yet been posted.

I am not part of the Ford "management", they all talk on some weird social internet thing, instawhatsbook or something, I don't touch that stuff so live in a bit of a happier darkness.

So I am taking a bit of a flyer here and will jump in....as I have had email notification from the management that setting of the course is on as normal tomorrow it probably follows that the shoot is on as normal on Sunday

Steb normally does this but he is poorly at the moment (get well mate) so I will use his slightly altered words from his last notification:

The next round of the Ford Open rifle HFT winter series gets under way at Ford Rifle Ranges on Sunday 13th January 2019.

The address is,

Ford Rifle Ranges,
Burndell Rd,
Yapton,
BN18 0HR

The gates will open at 10am with the event getting under way as soon as everyone is booked in and the safety brief is given.

Adults £7.00 and Juniors £6.00

This is an open competition which means anyone of any ability is welcome to come along and take part, we are a small band of cheery welcoming shooters with no prima donnas, as good a place to start HFT as any

We hope to see plenty of you jolly fine chaps there