Thread: Air Chrony Mk3 and Software for MacOs

Air Chrony Mk3 and Software for MacOs

Hello All. I own an excellent Air Chrony Mk3 http://www.air-chrony-mk3.com/en

For the last year I have periodically written to the Air Chrony company to see whether they now provide software for the MacOs operating system. They once had an 𝛂 version which was riddled with issues and not at all effective or easy to use. I had written a commentary on the sofware as was but no responses have been forthcoming.

Does any AirgunBBS member have any ideas about software or methods that I can use on a Mac to create a useful pellet database? Otherwise... I guess entering the data by hand (the Chrony has a mini USB port that speaks with the software that the company provided) is almost my only option.

If anyone knows of specific software for the Mac that might produce a database, I would be pleased to know about it.

Thank you
    Feinwerkbau 700 Evolution Top - Air Arms Alfa Pro J

Air Chrony MK3

Hi try facebook i did contact them a long time ago about the pellet weight being out they replied after a week with updated software released. But i think they let down the support of the software side of things.

thank you

The facebook side of things appears to be inactive insofar as MacOs software. Or any software for the
    Air-Chrony Mk3 come to that. Thanks for your response.

I'm sure that my brother once said about running Windows programs on a Mac using a Windows emulator (the term Windows session seems to be what he said). Might be an idea to try that with the Windows version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    I'm sure that my brother once said about running Windows programs on a Mac using a Windows emulator (the term Windows session seems to be what he said). Might be an idea to try that with the Windows version.
    Thank you. That is a good thought and I will give it a try.

rgc_swanseaARC is offline He's not the Stig,,,He's the Stig's Welsh cousin
    https://www.air-chrony.com/en/content/7-download

Scroll to just above where it says categories and there is a link that says software for mac.
    Failing that, as above run a virtual machine and run Windows
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
    Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

Quote Originally Posted by rgc_swanseaARC View Post
    https://www.air-chrony.com/en/content/7-download

Scroll to just above where it says categories and there is a link that says software for mac.
    Failing that, as above run a virtual machine and run Windows
    The software is still an alpha 3 version. I will try to get a VM running that will allow the software to talk to the chrony via a USB port. I think the PC version looks for a different port.