Thread: Weihrauch HW100 T has become completely inaccurate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by jepho View Post
    Thanks for your response. Will the free floating barrel have a better chance of being accurate? My sense was that the barrel band is just providing an attachment point to ensure that the barrelled action is fixed to the stock at two points. If I leave the band off the barrel, is there no other point that holds the action and barrel into the forestock?
    just try it, to see if it sorts the problem. if it does, we can think about the long terms fix...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    just try it, to see if it sorts the problem. if it does, we can think about the long terms fix...
    Thank you. I will see what the gunsmith uncovers. If I have no choices left, I will consider removing the band. I am struggling to understand how an 18 month excellent performance (with the band) requires the band to be removed in the hope it may change something that did not need changing previously. /pedant
    Feinwerkbau 700 Evolution Top - Air Arms Alfa Pro J

Nothing is going to happen over the weekend so you may as well go to the Useful airgun/shooting tips section on this site and visit the “barrel conditioning” posts started by uk Neil so you can gain an insight into the problems and methods to alleviate them.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolkngood View Post
    Nothing is going to happen over the weekend so you may as well go to the Useful airgun/shooting tips section on this site and visit the “barrel conditioning” posts started by uk Neil so you can gain an insight into the problems and methods to alleviate them.
    Thank you. I have researched the issue.
    Feinwerkbau 700 Evolution Top - Air Arms Alfa Pro J