Quote Originally Posted by rapidave View Post
hello jepho have you checked that the pellet breech seal is ok and not worn, as this will also make it very inaccurate. as air will blow out of breech and will sound very loud.or louder then normal if you do need seals try hw100 tuning web site .

if you look at weihrauch owners club for info to fit seals your self it's not that hard just read up on it. and take your time in doing it, in replacing, seals if needed, good luck.
Hello rapidave; thanks for this helpful response.
I am hopeful that my gunsmith will do a full service once the issue has been correctly identified. I am aware of the seal kits from HW100 tuning. If necessary, I will fit them myself.

My own chronograph tests with an Air-Chrony Mk3 and pellets tested in groups of ten, demonstrated that there is around a 4 ~ 7 fps difference between all of the shots currently. I don't know if that variation points to a seal giving up but I would say that it is a reasonable performance. There was a 3 fps difference when the gun was new. The original pellets used when the gun was new were H&N FTTs.

The H&N FTTs were 8.64gr in weight and I was measuring velocities ranging from 784 ~ 787 fps, making 11.8 ~ 11.89ft lbs of muzzle energy. My current pellets RWS R10 Match pellets are 8.2gr in weight. The measured velocities range from 780 ~ 787 fps and the muzzle energy is 11.08 ~ 11.28 ft lbs.