Quote Originally Posted by jepho View Post
Thank you for your response: I will feed back my results as soon as I have something to report.

I am not as knowledgeable as I would wish to be. Is your 100T a new gun or just new to you? The distance of 20 yards requires some ballistic knowledge to analyse correctly. My intuition is that if 20 yards is accurate, there is no reason why 40 yards could not be accurate. I am sure someone will be along soon to tell me why that is foolish assumption but it may open a helpful debate on what is not working for your gun.
Its new to me, the previous owner used it for ratting I believe and seldom used it at range. I am however a paper puncher and regularly user mine at 20-50 yards for either tins or targets.

I'm not the best shot in the world but in favourable wind conditions I can regularly group my .177 rifles under a 5p at 50 yards day in day out. At the moment the closest I have managed to get with the hw100 is about 1.5inches centre to centre. A little more than I am comfortable with.

Going to work my way through some jsb testers to see if there is a specific pellet it really likes, but 1.5inches centre to centre can't, or rather shouldnt be, as good as this rifle gets