Thread: Members in Norfolk?

Members in Norfolk?

Good afternoon, I just wondered if we have any members on this forum who might be familiar with this establishment.

http://www.stclementguns.co.uk/

I have an eye on a particular rifle which I am familiar with but I would welcome anyone who could comment on the shop's / RFD's customer service etc before I make the 200 mile round trip.

Thanks.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Secretagentmole's neck of the woods. Believe he's no longer on here, but when it's up again you'll find him on the other forum. Helpful kind of fellow.

I've never heard of them, although it's a Norfolk address it's closer to Cambridgeshire.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Never heard of them either but they are in the far north west next to Lincolnshire and I’m diagonally opposite in the far south east so about as far away as I could get in Norfolk.
    It’ll be a tiresome journey though, that’s for sure.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.

Thanks for your replies. I'm not a member on "the other" forum so I'll try messaging Mr Mole.

Thanks again.